General stripped out sei sporting

Currently reading:
General stripped out sei sporting

well here are some updated pictures for u all too look at and advise/pointers that u guys can see as benificial

also any one else done the full stripped out look know how loud it is with day to day running ( straight through too 3"baffled tail pipe as in pic )

Attachments

• IMAGE_283.jpg
    IMAGE_283.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAGE_282.jpg
    IMAGE_282.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAGE_281.jpg
    IMAGE_281.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAGE_280.jpg
    IMAGE_280.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAGE_279.jpg
    IMAGE_279.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 08092007085.jpg
    08092007085.jpg
    633.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 08092007084.jpg
    08092007084.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 08092007083.jpg
    08092007083.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 08092007082.jpg
    08092007082.jpg
    661.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 08092007081.jpg
    08092007081.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 08092007080.jpg
    08092007080.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 23
today i also managed too get the 1242 bottom end in and mounted a few chaifed nuckels and grazes also hit my finger with ratchet

new sump was fitted before engine went in also fitted a brand new water pump also took off the damaged crank sensor so need too order one of these

still got alot too do like starter motor altinator inlet manifold exhaust manifold re wire and general tidying up

taped all the loom inside the car in black tape looks very clean just need too wash and polish the inside even cable tyed all the loose stuff to the cross beem behind the dash

trimmed the dash right down too just esentials ie just the centre consol and the screen heating bit along the top

also any one else done the full stripped out look know how loud it is with day to day running

Yea,you notice the rattles and worn bearing alot more. the only bits i havent removed are the thick black bits up front. How does the center console sit without the inch of insulation under it??

Ill be gettin rid of the center console soon anyway,just a peice of ally with some gauges in it

You can get a lot of it out without removing the dash but just unbolting it if you cut it, though you will leave some behind.

the black stuff is a b@@ch too get out even when the dash is out as loads bolt over it i found a good sharp knife and away it went

dont worry about the speakers in the rear panels as they are comming out

only bit of dash i got isd the bit with the heating controlls and switches on the rest has been cut away didnt ditch the hole dash as i like the sporting rev counter wehere it is and custum dash aint on my list yet as i need the car pretty soon

will get a pic of the dash later today

thought about the full on go cart look but how much work lol so will be sticking with the 2 seats and at some point if i can find one for the right money a full bolt/weld in cage
painted in matt black

thanks for the imput guys keep it coming

the CSC Sei manifold can easily be made to fit or you could use a Punto manifold. The Exhaust manifold bolt paturns are the same across all the 8v heads, I think even the 16v heads too but I'm not sure.

the CSC Sei manifold can easily be made to fit or you could use a Punto manifold. The Exhaust manifold bolt paturns are the same across all the 8v heads, I think even the 16v heads too but I'm not sure.

just been over too the super sprint site and had a look at a collection of manifolds been looking at the punto 60 looks like a better option than a modified sei one

are the lambada sensors in roughly the same place on the punto too the sei ??

I'm at Scunthorpe Courts in the morning for the 98Mph on M180 going to your house for Seicento wheels.
Can't argue this one as it looks like there were distance markers.
Money grabing Bas****s!!!!!

well i have been a member here for a while now and have slowly been collecting all the bits i desired for my car

i got hold of a p75 engine complete for pennys realy
going too mix and match too get the 75 bottom end with 1108 head and inlets ( i know i should have kept it 75 and mpi'd it all )
also got hold of a 4 branch manifold which i intend on rapping too clean it up a bit

then i managed too get hold of a full punto gt set up disc's and calipers but the back calipers were scrap and couldnt get one off the disc ( crash damaged car ) a good clean and the front calipers are fine could do with some new discs found a good looking set from a guy on fleebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-PUNTO-GT...ryZ23013QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD4VQQcmdZViewItem

fancy the calipers in bright lime green yet too find the caliper paint though lol

got some oz super t style 14" with brand new tyres getting them painted matt black on 24th aug

have new bumpers front and back in garage awaiting a test fit and a coat of red stuff

have matt blacked the new block as well

today i got and trail fitted my corbaru reclining bucket seats need too make some new adaptors the sub frames are from a rover 75

will get pictures of new exaust system the next time i am in the garage

i have started too strip out the old engine but got stuck at the oil level as i can no longer find my sump plug key ( guy who dropped seats off has one for me on monday ) so that has stopped for now

i have got the interior stripped out with just the dash and a few bits remaining looking too remove a good bit of weight but still keep it fairly pratical

well till next time
HI HOT SEI
Wana sell your engine mounts,
gunnerton pandaman.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I'm at Scunthorpe Courts in the morning for the 98Mph on M180 going to your house for Seicento wheels.

unlucky mate as far as i am aware there are no distance markers on the m180 as such no fixed cameras just a white van that parks up in diferent locations

98 is a bit naughty lol hopefully u aint got any points as my experiance with scunthorpe courts is they not too keen on motorists and might dish out a pretty heavy sentance my last vist got me costs £60 fine £250 and 60 hrs com service plus 6 points just for good measure lol

let me know how u get on

5 Points and 115 quid.
Also saw a bloke head butt this youth in the courthouse for spitting at him.

Back