Stilo Stilo

Currently reading:
Stilo Stilo

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by elchinko
Nothing will ever compare to the lovely 1.8 Stilo 3 door i pretended to be interested in and took for a very long test drive :p

Cinq Newbie!

96 N Cinqo Sporting
Rosso Sporting Red

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do you have to wear a disguise everytime you go back to the dealer, to avoid being thrown out? ;)

Up to date shot. It was getting late, so I didn't have time to take it to a nicer spot for the photshoot! :p

lead.jpg

Blimey! that looks awesome! tell you what though, the wing mirrors let it down a tad, they look puny on such a beast of a car... Ones that join to the body work (cups?) would make it look soooo much better :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

Hi Lead

Can you get some multi angle photos on here, so I can see what it looks like de-badged?

Cheers.

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs,
Starsky & Hutch Stripes, Ambipur Air Freshener.

Back