Stilo Stilo

Currently reading:
Stilo Stilo

Lead

Not a lot of effort has gone into preparing these shots. But I will soon add some more :D

rear-edit.jpg

front-edit.jpg

No modifications (yet) apart from upgrading to 17" wheels when i bought it and dual zone a/c. They forgot to fit the steering wheel radio buttons [:(!], but that's a different story.

2003 Stilo 1.6 Dynamic

very nice car m8 - the three door stilo certainly is nice - you wanna get the hot water out and get rid of those wing/rear badges!

altho it seems to sit quite high - first on my list for mods would be lowering springs ;)

SEI POWER
The NOS Guzzler with more posts than you - - is Donz

God damn that cars got a lot of ass! :D

"The Not so Fast but Furious"
Who cares about my post count - it's all about quality not quantity!!
(at least thats what i tell myself anyway)

I like ass :p

Can you buy colour coded side strips, or is it a DIY job?

Currently considering the removal of the badges :)

As for lowering, I would like to, but I don't think our insurance company would approve, nor the Fiat warranty [V] (Plus our road is full of speed bumps.)

I am thinking of a new radiator grill though. One without the Fiat badge. But it's £120 :(

2003 Stilo 1.6 Dynamic

Colour coded side strips are a DIY job, it's quie easy to do, or take it to a bodyshop to be done would cost you about £50.

I would of though that like the Bravo, Fiat will offer Abarth lowering springs (made by Eibach) that can be factory fitted. Worth asking your dealer. Cos if you have those fitted you don't need to tell the insurance company;) and it was an option from the factory!

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + £2.5k of stereo + NOS (soon)

The car goes into the dealer today, so I think I'll ask about the springs.

Anyone know how easy/hard it is to remove the bumper/side strips? I think I might take them to the paintshop around the corner. [8D]

Anybody know where I can get my windows professionally tinted in the Merseyside area?

Asked about the springs. First he said no, no such thing. Then he went away, came back, then asked for my name and number and said he would make a few calls and find out. [?] Pfft.

Dealers are purest evil - he's probably seeing how cheap he can get a set from Demon Tweeks and double the price for you.

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cinqs_and_Seis/
http://www.clubcento.co.uk/

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lead

2003 Stilo 1.6 Dynamic
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font size="6">
PARIGI%20Renault%20Megane.jpg
?</font id="size6">

Cinqmeister - The NOS Guzzler in a class of his own
http://www.channel9.tk
'95 Cinquecento SX 0,9l

lol

Going back to the springs, Eibach make the Abarth badged springs for Fiat. Their absoulutly identical to the Eibach ones but are cheaper from Fiat.
I wish I knew that when I got mine!!!

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + £2.5k of stereo + NOS (soon)

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cinqmeister
<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lead

2003 Stilo 1.6 Dynamic

<font size="6">
PARIGI%20Renault%20Megane.jpg
?</font id="size6">

Cinqmeister - The NOS Guzzler in a class of his own
http://www.channel9.tk
'95 Cinquecento SX 0,9l

I had a mate whom I hadn't seen for nearly a year, so when I got my new car I decided to pay him a visit. Not to show off, you understand. :I

But when I got there, I noticed a guy in his drive washing a new car. I didn't recognise him at first and initially thought he had moved house, but upon closer inspection it was him. Guess what he was washing?

Yup. A brand new Megane! So we spent the next hour showing off our new cars.

The Megane is definitely an interesting car. I am starting to like it's look, but inside - euch! Not very nice. He has more storage space than me, but as I never drive with 42 cups of coffee, I'll keep my Stilo, thanks.

They are Fiat 17"ers

Yeah u ever driven a Megane?! DONT!! The clutch pedal is almost around the vacinity of your ears with the accelerator hidden somewhere under the carpet. the brake lever is somewhere in-between, but the mechanism is so noise u wont want to use it :)

Had two as hire cars.......... on one the handbrake handle broke the first time i drove it, then the gear box went all stiff and crappy, then a piece of trim fell off! The other one was fine admittedly but with all that hideous darkness inside i felt like i was in a coffin. ew ew ew!!!

There said my piece *breathe* ![^] Nothing will ever compare to the lovely 1.8 Stilo 3 door i pretended to be interested in and took for a very long test drive :p

Cinq Newbie!

96 N Cinqo Sporting
Rosso Sporting Red

Back