General Stilo Wheels

Currently reading:
General Stilo Wheels

softwarez

Established member
Ok, basically as u know im tihkning of getting a stilo. i had 15" wolfrace hyrbid wheels form my punto. and i am thinking of putting them on the Stilo.. how big are the standard wheels for the stilo? and would 15" look totally outta palce? or better than standards? (I know nothing about stilo's) and would my 15's fit? (they were on my punto 1.1 55sx)

softwarez said:
Ok, basically as u know im tihkning of getting a stilo. i had 15" wolfrace hyrbid wheels form my punto. and i am thinking of putting them on the Stilo.. how big are the standard wheels for the stilo? and would 15" look totally outta palce? or better than standards? (I know nothing about stilo's) and would my 15's fit? (they were on my punto 1.1 55sx)

15" are standard on the stilo mate and TBO look crap in such a big wheel arch Ime running 17" and IMO are still to damn small :bang: thinking of going up to 19" now THAT should fill the arch :p (y)

the smallest wheels that come on the stilo is 15" wheels i dont know what tyre size exactly, but im sure they will different to that of your punto as the stilo takes wide tyres!

Also the 15" steelie's only came on the 1.2 i fink m8, everything else generally has 16/17" wheels as standard.

In my opinion the arches on the stilo are rather large, which is good for fitting big rims :) And you can fit 19" alloys without worrying about rubbing too :cool:

when i had my 17" alloys before it was lowered the wheels still didnt look praticulary that big, i will fink you 15" will look lost m8...

Ive got mine lowered 50mm aswell and i could easily fit 18" rims in there and have a full load in the car without worrying. What i am trying to say is i would sell them on m8, either clasifieds or ebay get what you can and upgrade to at least a set of 17" wheels (y)

stripey stilo said:
20's Is The Way To Go

well ppl have said it a lot in the past so got any pics stripey lets see them wheels and your car the suspense is killing me :p (y)

15's will look like go kart wheels!! Think as everyone has said 17" is the minimum.

Think standard 15's on the 1.2 have 195/65/R15 tyres

okay, thanks for the advice ;0)! im looking into buying the 1.6 active or dynamic. (im only 18) so i cant go bigger cuz of isnurance ;0) 1.6 is fine for me tho. also.. i wont be modding it for awhile ;0( but hey.. there's always time for that ;0) thanks alot guys.

softwarez said:
okay, thanks for the advice ;0)! im looking into buying the 1.6 active or dynamic. (im only 18) so i cant go bigger cuz of isnurance ;0) 1.6 is fine for me tho. also.. i wont be modding it for awhile ;0( but hey.. there's always time for that ;0) thanks alot guys.

Hey Softy 1.6 is good you wont be disapointed (y) and watch out a set of 17" multispokes just may be soon for sale ;) :D

PNL said:
Hey Softy 1.6 is good you wont be disapointed (y) and watch out a set of 17" multispokes just may be soon for sale ;) :D

:D thanks, im looking forward to it.. biggest engine i would of had so far :p i bet it's abit nicer than my 1.1 55sx punto ;)

and can ya message me a pics of the multi spokes? ;) thanks

softwarez said:
:D thanks, im looking forward to it.. biggest engine i would of had so far :p i bet it's abit nicer than my 1.1 55sx punto ;)

and can ya message me a pics of the multi spokes? ;) thanks

See my pics in my gallery[Thanks to Stu and KoA] done a few other mods also would like your opinion on the 5dr once slightly modded :p

Back