Technical Stilo Tuning

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo Tuning

ROGordon

I've just taken on an '02 Stilo 1.8 16v as my runaround and it's a nice enough wee car but it is massively disappointing in terms of any power.

I know it's never going to be quick but at least a little more response would be an improvement.

Are there any remaps available for the 1.8 or perhaps some of you guys on here have some experience of trying to squeeze a little more out of the engine. It revs freely enough but simply does not pull well.

Your advice would be most appreciated.

G

ST1L0

Theres so many topics on this already mate do a search :)

https://www.fiatforum.com/stilo/172092-1-9-jtd-115-8v-ecu-remap.html?highlight=tuning

Theres some links on that link above of possible places you can get it done and what performance you can expect out of it. Hope it helps :)

That particular thread is for the JTD remap. The man's got the 1.8L

I think the remap works well only on turbo-charged engines. As your 1.8L doesn't have a turbo, I'm afraid that the remap can't bring much improvement. I stand to be corrected

d0wnin

Stilo's name is NOEL
That particular thread is for the JTD remap. The man's got the 1.8L

I think the remap works well only on turbo-charged engines. As your 1.8L doesn't have a turbo, I'm afraid that the remap can't bring much improvement. I stand to be corrected

I was just showing that theres links on there where to get it done :p

Yea think your right, gsr proberly better bet ;)