General Stilo Headlight Protectors

Currently reading:
General Stilo Headlight Protectors

Re: Beam Deflectors

I think if you get a set of headlamp protectors from Fiat you can mask off the main beam area for driving on the right hand side of the road..... I think:idea:

:chin: ....but surely if you can mask the protector then it follows you can also mask the standard (glass) cover.

I always prefer to use masks mirrored on the inside as that way you don't lose any light output :cool:

Ive seen a few protectors in halfords and such but with the stilo being a funny shape headlight and no lines on the glass to follow i thought it would be a arse to do lol

True indeed - my point is you don't have to bung "stuff" onto your headlights if you don't want to. ie. - there's a choice.
Sorry, misunderstood your post :eek:

So you're saying you can buy headlamp protectors which already have beam correction for continental driving.

If that's the case then I'd like to get a pair (y)

I'll have another look at the headlamp protectors in the daylight.....and try and take a piccie for posting..... but I'm 99% sure they have the area you can mark out for beam correction for continental driving (y)

I'll have another look at the headlamp protectors in the daylight.....and try and take a piccie for posting..... but I'm 99% sure they have the area you can mark out for beam correction for continental driving (y)

Mmm sounds promising If that's case ill have to get a set soon as a can

hi, the original fiat headlight protectors i have on my 5 door came with 3 sets of stickers that you use to overlay onto the protectors to convert the beam - this is marked out on the plastic protector - there are 2 different shapes, one for nearside and 1 for offside.

sicne it only comes with 3 sets, maybe you either a) have only enough for 3 trips(!), b) leave the stickers on the protectors permanantly and remove the protectors or c) find an alternative adhesive convertor material when the orginal 3 sets have been used.

hope this helps,
d

hi, the original fiat headlight protectors i have on my 5 door came with 3 sets of stickers that you use to overlay onto the protectors to convert the beam - this is marked out on the plastic protector - there are 2 different shapes, one for nearside and 1 for offside.

sicne it only comes with 3 sets, maybe you either a) have only enough for 3 trips(!), b) leave the stickers on the protectors permanantly and remove the protectors or c) find an alternative adhesive convertor material when the orginal 3 sets have been used.

hope this helps,
d

Cool i hope to goto fiat spares and see if i can get the protectors and hopefully with the stickers

Do you think that it would be a stock item and what sort of price ya maybe looking at?

Back