Technical Stilo dash board bulb replacement.

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo dash board bulb replacement.

cmk12342000

Fiat 1.6 02 plate

The bulb that illuminates the the heater control has stopped working. Does anybody have any idea how the get to this area. I did try taking out the radio thinking I may be able to get to it from above but that is not possible.

Thanks for any help

Chris

Sorry, don't know off hand... I will see if I can maybe figure it out when I get home later. Don't expect it to be too difficult... but then again I could be wrong ;)

Sorry to kick this one up again. I've just done a search as I too have a faulty bulb to replace behind the heating control.

Does anyone know how to change it? If you open the ash tray, there are two screws that you can undo, but I'm not sure if they'll loosen the heating/air console?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Nice one, thank you :)

I did find the link just now but I wasn't able to post the URL until I've made five posts :confused:

Anyway, I'll give it a try

Cheers :)

Last edited:
ive just done this myself, just popped the fascia off from around then knobs with a small flat head screwdriver, then pull the knobs off , unsrew the clear light distributor/plastic thing and your there , all clips back on again :)

would this be covered under standard 3year manufacturer warranty ?

Back