General Stilo 1.6 Backboxes???

Steely

Dislikeskeyboardwarriors
Been looking at a few stilo 1.6 back box exhausts

OMP about £200

Supersprint about £250

and DNX about £200

has anyone got any others worth looking at,

Im not after a loud baked bean can, just a nice subtle tone!!

cheers!

plus any advice would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
The only one in your list worth having is the supersprit one ..but getting one might prove harder than buying rocking horse droppings :(

Next best alternative is a custom built jobby .. I can give you a decent place but you might have to travel to ge it done cos I dont know where your based :shrug:

i got my Abarth exhaust done custom and if you go down this route ask them to fit a offset backbox so it doesn,t sound like one of those boy racer corsa etc etc. that just sounds as if they left a big hole in it.:bang:

Just found out they stop making them!!!! have they????

will see if i cant get one of old stock

what about Ragazzon???

Might have to look at a custom, sooooo dont want a blower, just a nice purr,

cheers for the info guys!

I would recommend this place if you are willing to travel

http://www.mijperformance.com/index.html

..I wouldn't recommend the ragazzon system its really for sound and not much else really and I cant see the point in having a system done if there isn't an improvement in performance ..

I got mine done a zeroexhausts.com its a long way from you cost £350 custom made from the Flexi Backwards. Two weeks later my front pipe comes away from the manifold but i can never proove how it happened so mite see if the warrenty will pay the money that it cost me to reweld it.

whats wrong with dnx?

DNX are one of the very few that actually are direct fit to the oem exhaust system ..a back box is about the £220 mark has a deep bass sound that will get you noticed when you hang out down at McD's on a Saturday night ..other than that that their nothing special and for a few pounds more you can get a completed cat back system done if you shop around :)..here is just one such place that can make you peeps a decent system

http://www.mijperformance.com/index.html

Twinny the forum sweet heart had a devil back box on his stilo and I'm pretty sure he said its quite loud :yuck:

Supersprint is by far the best there is ..you get what you pay for these days ..

Last edited:
Back