Technical Stilo 1.6 16v Ecu Software

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo 1.6 16v Ecu Software

Hi Bri,
The ECU once coded to your BCU will not work in any other car. You have to install a virginised ECU first of all for it to work, or get an ECU virginised. yellowstilo has the equipment to be able to do this for you, if there are no problems with your current ECU.

Still keep meaning to send my ECU for virginising, must remember to do it this week! lol

Looking for Ecu software for Stilo 1.6.16v IAW5NF.T1/HW102/2611-K29B need to be Virgin file think software in Ecu is corrupt.

Thank`s.

a 2611-K29B softwareversion won't help you - this is an old flash file which was replaced by several newer versions and it does not contain the immo data - you will have to remove the circuit board from your ecu to get access to the chip containing the immo data....
To be honest - i don't think your software is corrupt ..... i made you an offer for a revirginised used ecu but it seems you want to repair your car for peanuts....

I never asked for free repair have been told several times they cant be recoded but a lot are advertising Re-con units have just purchased new one would not go down 2nd hand route as already sold faulty ECU.

and as for price I dont have an open cheque book look around and find best deal on offer thats how most do it.

Back