Still need help

Currently reading:
Still need help

Mike19861301

Hi all fiat panda 1.1 2009 on my moms car the abs light came on after doing the shoes on the rear tried everything really giving up now 4 brand new sensors any advice very appreciated

Attachments

• BA4DCB72-3E5F-493D-876D-F57992C94560.jpg
    BA4DCB72-3E5F-493D-876D-F57992C94560.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 28
As per varesecrazy's post a couple of days ago, it would be useful to know what made you decide to change all four sensors? It would seem unlikely that all four sensors would fail at the same time so were there DTC's posted at that time which led you to do this? and if so can you remember what they were?

Could be that whatever you did is what's caused the problem?

You would appear to have buggered something on the rear sensors. Did you take the hubs off to change the shoes or just the drums? The fault code for the front sensor - phonic wheel - is the trigger ring as opposed to the sensor so may just be a spoof reading. You appear to have a Launch, have you put it on data stream to see if the sensors are reading?

I've done it again, haven't i even after i promised myself i'd never do it again! Yes, i replied to a noob who had obviously only joined to pick our brains after they got in the poo playing driveway mechanics then disappears into the ether. Somebody hit me if i do it again:bang:

I've done it again, haven't i even after i promised myself i'd never do it again! Yes, i replied to a noob who had obviously only joined to pick our brains after they got in the poo playing driveway mechanics then disappears into the ether. Somebody hit me if i do it again:bang:

It happens to the best of us brother;).

It's like reading a book and finding out that the last chapter is misprinted so you'll never know the end of the story.:(

Back