Technical stilio 52 plate jtd running problems

Currently reading:
Technical stilio 52 plate jtd running problems

sportycorty16v

Hi newbie here, i have recently purchased a jtd stilio on a 52 plate, and at times it holds back and will not rev, has anyone experianced this, is there a known fault? i found a loose brake light switch and sorted that in case?? any help would be gratefull(y)

also the brake fluid was low i topped it up but still says its low on the screen.. apart from sensor is there a way to reset this????:bang:

thanks alot guys heres hoping

Quite a few of us seem to be experiencing the hesitation under light acceleration issue. Does the car stutter a bit, but accelerate again if you put your foot down? We haven't solved it yet.

The brake fluid sensor is very simple and when you top up the fluid and the sensor is covered, the warning should go off. There is nothing to reset.

Quite a few of us seem to be experiencing the hesitation under light acceleration issue. Does the car stutter a bit, but accelerate again if you put your foot down? We haven't solved it yet.

The brake fluid sensor is very simple and when you top up the fluid and the sensor is covered, the warning should go off. There is nothing to reset.

must have a dodgy sensor then cos it aint going out lol.....

as for running problems the car just looses power no matter how hard you push the pedal no more power, starts and runs ok and dosnt always do it??? cant fathom it(n), cheers for ur help bud

must have a dodgy sensor then cos it aint going out lol.....

as for running problems the car just looses power no matter how hard you push the pedal no more power, starts and runs ok and dosnt always do it??? cant fathom it(n), cheers for ur help bud

You have either an intermittently sticking overboost or EGR valve then. There are many threads on both. go search.

Back