General Steering wheel buttons don’t access menu

Currently reading:
General Steering wheel buttons don’t access menu

Barkydog

Today I found that pressing the buttons on the steering wheel did not bring up the menu functions on the display, service,oil,temp,tyre pressure,radio etc etc.Cruise control button works as well as speed limiter. Not a major issue and everything else works as it should.Anyone have any idea why it would stop working? All,functions work on the radio display trip etc but just doesn’t operate the menu function in speedo screen.

Today I found that pressing the buttons on the steering wheel did not bring up the menu functions on the display, service,oil,temp,tyre pressure,radio etc etc.Cruise control button works as well as speed limiter. Not a major issue and everything else works as it should.Anyone have any idea why it would stop working? All,functions work on the radio display trip etc but just doesn’t operate the menu function in speedo screen.
I’m an Idiot! I just checked again and it’s all working. Turns out I was pressing the buttons on the right of the wheel…. The cruise control ones! I’ve no idea why. The ones on the left do the menu screen! I’ll call it a senior moment😳

Back