Technical Stebel Nautilus Horn

Currently reading:
Technical Stebel Nautilus Horn

Hey, was wondering if anyone can help me!

Have just bought the Stebel Nautilus Horn for my stilo and took my old horn out easily but now i'm having a bit or trouble. how do i get the wires out the wee white bit that clips on to the old horn??

And have people just put the stebal in the same place as the old horn cause the space seems pretty small.

hope someone can help!

Hey, was wondering if anyone can help me!

Have just bought the Stebel Nautilus Horn for my stilo and took my old horn out easily but now i'm having a bit or trouble. how do i get the wires out the wee white bit that clips on to the old horn??

And have people just put the stebal in the same place as the old horn cause the space seems pretty small.

hope someone can help!

Cut the wires, strip them back and fit 2x female spade connectors and they will then fit on - the space is just big enough for the horn to fit.

Cheers! Managed to get it connected and just fitted it in with a bit of effort!But i'm not overly inpressed with the sound!Anyone got any recommendations for a horn thats loud with a deeper sound??

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
They are a tad on the expensive side!Have to admit, after hitting the horn a few more times, i am starting to like the sound! I'll see how things go! :-D

Back