Startin of Redditch

Currently reading:
Startin of Redditch

They had the GPS for the day to mend the creaking rear suspension, and creaking/rattling door latches.

And they actually did it!! You can imagine my surprise at finding a dealer who actually know what they are doing.

Rear main bushes needing lubing up again lol, a bit 1960s but hey ho its good for the time being, and the doors have been re-alligned and lubricated....

Its going back in to have a new window motor on the 3rd as its got to be ordered and I have to wait till then for a courtesy car, however this time, they gave me a brand new Peugeot 308, pants car but nice to have a decent one for the day, cant recommend them enough, aside from the fact they dont wash the car....

They had the GPS for the day to mend the creaking rear suspension, and creaking/rattling door latches.

And they actually did it!! You can imagine my surprise at finding a dealer who actually know what they are doing.

Rear main bushes needing lubing up again lol, a bit 1960s but hey ho its good for the time being, and the doors have been re-alligned and lubricated....

Its going back in to have a new window motor on the 3rd as its got to be ordered and I have to wait till then for a courtesy car, however this time, they gave me a brand new Peugeot 308, pants car but nice to have a decent one for the day, cant recommend them enough, aside from the fact they dont wash the car....

Mines in tomoz, what 308 was it? I hope I get something good. That was one good thing Colliers did was wash it! Rather than fix the faults I asked them to fix in the first place Doh! Oh and they gave a me a decent courtesy car a Fiat Panda 100hp. I need to keep the courtesy car till the next morning, because of my work shift patterns. I hope ill be able to, otherwise im stuffed!

Slightly off track, but I'll keep eyes peeled for a white GPS doing the rounds in Solihull! I'm local, and taking delivery of a 500 Sport in May.

I did want a white GPS, having saw one for sale at Coventry Fiat. It was gorgeous but having had four Punto's, it was time for a change.

Last edited:
Back