Technical startd the fmic process

Currently reading:
Technical startd the fmic process

Bushboy said:
The cat was only there because its waiting for you to take the intercooler out so it can sit in teh box :D

lol

My cats lay on my UT! lol
All i can see is two black shadows om it when i come home

Looks nice mate (y)

just got a bargain i think off ebay just come on buy it now 30 pound + 3 pound postage . wasnt the colour i wanted but it was cheap so itll do

Attachments

• bailey piston.jpg
    bailey piston.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 6
:bang: just recieved hoses and they only sent me one .
so annoyed as i have to wait now untill they reply to my emails probably charge me for postage (which they wont get a penny)and wait 10 days for delivery .

:cool: if only a FMIC wasnt so much work on a cinq i'd be trying to sort one :( :(

btw the orange uno (assuming you mean FAT Uno?) was last seen in person santa pod november last year and on ebay earlier this year iirc (all spotted by me tho, someone may have spotted it more recently than me though?)

edit: oops didnt spot 2nd page :eek: man unlucky about the boost hoses :(

Last edited:
GhostWKD said:
:cool: if only a FMIC wasnt so much work on a cinq i'd be trying to sort one :( :(

btw the orange uno (assuming you mean FAT Uno?) was last seen in person santa pod november last year and on ebay earlier this year iirc (all spotted by me tho, someone may have spotted it more recently than me though?)

edit: oops didnt spot 2nd page :eek: man unlucky about the boost hoses :(

Yeah i remember FATuno (Martin) saying that he went to Ultimate Street Car last year in it but he dont own it now and it has been sold on from the person he sold it too

Would love to find out where it is!
He put alot of effort into it!
I saw it at southend at the end of last year n it was such a nice allround UT

Takes the **** about the hoses UNO170 mate!
I bet its Ren 5 owners at the depot messing **** up! lol

hoses are the most expensive bit in fitting a fmic lol! mount the intercooler where u want it, then get ur tape measure out and work out where u want your pipes to go and what sizes and bends u need. then ring up somewhere that does custom hoses and give em ur order! jobs a goodun!

Dunc

i know wat i want just shopping around but 50 quid for two hoses someones aving a bath .
found some more in hong kong but not quite the right size .
its all doing my head in :bang:
probably wouldnt be so bad if i had a job :(

just thought id give an update still no f ing hoses got money back of 1 company now brought some off another company and they arnt replying to my emails :bang: :bang:

uno170bhp said:
just thought id give an update still no f ing hoses got money back of 1 company now brought some off another company and they arnt replying to my emails :bang: :bang:
Mate u don't seam to be having much luck....(y)

:D :cool: :slayer: get in there my hoses have come near enough back together not that happy with it thou going to have to get all the pipes made up but it will do for the mo.
had to stop today as i was just ruching it .

Back