Spirito_D_Punto_2_by_manthatkidisscrewed.jpg

Grande Punto 'Starjet' My GPS - Update 02/10/08 (PICTURE HEAVY!)

Introduction

Right then, well...I thought that I should now start a new Members Motors thread as this is the start of moving onto the next level. I've also had a big tidy up so no more lose wires everywhere!! (y)

Before I hadn't really done any 'proper' Mods as such and was holding back abit if i'm honest. but i've had a think and have decided that i'm going to go all out! So there's alot now in the pipeline! :D

Anyway - For those of you who don't know what she looked like origionally when I first picked her up on the 2nd August last year here are a few reminders! :cool:

punto_wales_fog.jpg

Spirito_D_Punto_2_by_manthatkidisscrewed.jpg

Anyway: After (a few) modifications (of which most of the details can be found in the previous thread here...) This is how she currently looks as of 19:00 today :D As always opinions and comments are very much appreciated:D

DSC_6615-01.jpg

DSC_6613-01.jpg

DSC_6600-01.jpg

DSC_6598-01.jpg

DSC_6601-01.jpg

DSC_6586-01.jpg

DSC_6588-01.jpg

DSC_6596-01.jpg

DSC_6606-01.jpg

DSC_6607-01.jpg

For anyone who is interested this is the current list of Modifications:
  • Lowered on Eibach Sportlines
  • Black Top Grille
  • Red Fiat Badges (all round)
  • Red Brake Callipers (all round)
  • GSR Induction Kit
  • Removal of Standard Airbox
  • Alpine IDA-X001 iPod Headunit
  • Apple iPod 80GB
  • Alpine MRP-T220 2x70Watt RMS Amplifier
  • Sony XPLOD 12' 1200Watt Subwoofer in Box (Thanks Tom!!(y))
  • Silvatech Silver Indicator Bulbs
  • Richbrook Anti-Theft Valve Caps (Some Idiot Stole My Original Plastic One's!)
  • Chrome Grille Surround
  • Punto Kick Plates
  • Punto Mats (All Round)
  • Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm
  • 6000K Xenon Kit.
Thanks alot for looking and I hope you like her :)
That's an absolute beauty of a car mate, love it (y) I like all the mods you've done, especially the subtle exterior ones such as the chromed grill edge (still trying to find one of those for my sporting, no luck though)

Keep up the good work!

Cobra

That's an absolute beauty of a car mate, love it (y) I like all the mods you've done, especially the subtle exterior ones such as the chromed grill edge (still trying to find one of those for my sporting, no luck though)

Keep up the good work!

Cobra
thanks a lot mate...really appreciated! :D

and here you go ;)
http://cgi.ebay.it/CORNICE-CROMATA-...66:2|39:1|72:1229|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

or

http://cgi.ebay.it/CORNICE-CROMATA-...66:2|39:1|72:1229|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

you have to go all the way to Italy to get it :p they arive pretty quick as well :D

Again, your car is bluddy gorgeous!
aw thanks :eek: glad you like it (y)

Your a star mate, thank's alot :) is it simple to fit? I keep looking at it and just wondered if it clips on or something.

Cheers again,

Cobra

Last edited:
lmao no worries dude :)

Yeah dead simple...just a piece of bendy chrome effect plastic with sticky back already applied. I put my join in the corner but tbf Obrooks put his a long the bottom and that looked a lot less visible so i'd do that!

Just work out what length you need, cut it down and then stick it around the edge...job done! :)

Das cool man... what like?

lol it's a loooooong list! But if I don't change it soon then it'll end up with:
  • Retrimmed roof lining and pillars (Copied from Matt (y))
  • Another set of Xenons (got rid of my last set when they broke :bang:)
  • Full set of upgraded speakers (front and rear)
  • New stealth sub (so i can get my boot back!)
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Front Splitter
  • Rear 3 windows tinted
  • Engine bay mods
and maybe even a supercharger! :p

lol it's a loooooong list! But if I don't change it soon then it'll end up with:
  • Retrimmed roof lining and pillars (Copied from Matt (y))
  • Another set of Xenons (got rid of my last set when they broke :bang:)
  • Full set of upgraded speakers (front and rear)
  • New stealth sub (so i can get my boot back!)
  • Rear Diffuser
  • Front Splitter
  • Rear 3 windows tinted
  • Engine bay mods
and maybe even a supercharger! :p

I iz a ground breaker.

I iz a ground breaker.
what's that I hear expanding? ohhh....that's right, it's your head :p

nah tbf it's a great mod mate...as you're the expert you can help me do it! (y)

I think your car looks trashy Ed..... :rolleyes:

Deep down I f**king love it, and wanna have sexwee with it! But shhh :D

:ROFLMAO: cheers dude!!! I love the looks...just want more powaaaaaa!!! i'm jealous of you and matt!!! :bang: Only good thing is that no1 can tell that mine's not as fast from how it looks! :D

Sounds soooo good..(y) blimey I'm gona need everyone's help when I start doing stuff to mine in.. 7 weeks...:eek::p
lol I thought it was a pretty good list tbf! no doubt there'll be more to add over time! :rolleyes:
haha you'll be fine, and you'll find we're a pretty helpfull bunch ;)

Back