General stanford hall swap shop thread

Currently reading:
General stanford hall swap shop thread

anyone got a red bonnet for a cinq? also after some rear arch trims from an early cinq.

cheers
I have a red cinq bonnet.. You welcome to have it but I'm only bringing it with me if i drive the PuntoGT instead of the SeiT. Which will only happen if i can't fix this water loss problem before next weekend. But if you want to collect it anytime feel free ;)

Its a little faded but find a red cinq bonnet that isn't faded, must be impossible lol..

I have a red cinq bonnet.. You welcome to have it but I'm only bringing it with me if i drive the PuntoGT instead of the SeiT. Which will only happen if i can't fix this water loss problem before next weekend. But if you want to collect it anytime feel free ;)

Its a little faded but find a red cinq bonnet that isn't faded, must be impossible lol..

Spot on mate i'll take it off your hands, might even have some gt sensors lying around which you can have in return unless you want some cash bud. (y)

no mate, i don't need cash, i never paid for it in the first place, is from a shell someone gave to me a while ago.. I think the seiT is working now though (test drive it after finish watching the F1 on record) so don't think i can bring with. As i said though, your welcome to pop up and collect anytime, free of charge ;)

forgot to put what im in need of

899 orange front indicator pair
spare wheel and tyre (if lecook doesnt make it)
exhaust with a tip thats good for abarth bumper (if lecook doesnt make it)
cinq abarth rear spoiler
PS cinq abarth sideskirt
decent fuel filler pipe
interior fuel cover

think thats it so far

no mate, i don't need cash, i never paid for it in the first place, is from a shell someone gave to me a while ago.. I think the seiT is working now though (test drive it after finish watching the F1 on record) so don't think i can bring with. As i said though, your welcome to pop up and collect anytime, free of charge ;)

No worries mate, that's cool. stanford would have been closer but it might call for a road trip up north lol

i need

1.1 sporting speedo cable
any style driver side rear
2x repeaters again any style
sporting seats if anyone has any for giving away, fabric isnt an issue
central locking actuators

thts all i can think of there.

The Black Box ............. the wheel is yours mate !! ;)

Slugworth, i may have a speedo cable for you, thats if Andys Cinq doesnt need it, i think hes found one........... i was holding onto it for him, but if he doesnt, then its yours. (y)

maybe a little OT here but from what my panda haynes manual says you can unbolt the speedo drive gear from the gearbox, pull it out and put another one in its place.. not sure if you could undo it and slide a square drive in it guys??

i'd also like to make a request for anyone (know this is the wrong section) breaking a classic panda with a 5 speed box if they could bring the cable along with them to stanford.. i'll buy it from you :)

Last edited:
Back