stanford BBQ - wotcha bringing

Currently reading:
stanford BBQ - wotcha bringing

Sammiboo - Low fat sausages, chicken fillets and baked goods
Provisional - Hellcat - Hob, kettle, water coffee and tea.
AppleSei - BBQ!
turboned - croissants/jam/marg and possibly fruit juice, make a nice brekky that will
Bushboy/Babz - tiffin
Babysei - fried onions
DemonD - burgers/rolls/ketchup :chin:
Gaz - table, instant bbq, drinks, selection of finest goodies :p
Steve1219 - burgers/egg fried rice/relish/plates/

Stuart DemonD said:
Ok, marg it is then (y) I will just avoid it :p

I personally will be avoiding anything that comes off that BBQ I'v got a very finicky stomach and I need to get home alive ;) :D

Stuart DemonD said:
Steve, how many burgers are you bringing? We don't want too many, do we?! :chin:

Got 48, so not that many really, so with yours and others should be okay :)

Steve

Now if I was bringing the Ulysse, I could have bought the Gas BBQ, with multiple cooking surfaces, and a griddle to cook eggs, bacon, etc :chin:

Ah well :p

turboned said:
no farting near the bbq......

If I did they would need to evacuate Stanford :eek: I'v got IBS [and for all thats reading NO its not contagious :D

Stuart DemonD said:
Someone bringing matches and firestarters, lol....

Or else we could use some petrol :idea:

nooooooo! ive seen the effects of petrol! ended up in crewe hospital with a mate at 1 in the morning, we were on a scout camp over bonfire night last year and we were lighting a fire for a scout group but due to rain it wouldnt light, in desperation to not be shown down by a load of 12 year old chanting "why are we waiting" we decided to use petrol. my mate didnt realise that it was the fumes that ignited and went head first in with his lighter. got the full force in his face and hands. and it wasnt a pretty sight!

chasing a ambulance at 90 is fun though :p

Stuart DemonD said:
Someone bringing matches and firestarters, lol....

Or else we could use some petrol :idea:

I could be of use here as I can produce plenty of GAS :eek:

i know it may sound stupid to all you but what about jacket spuds? wrap them in tin foil and bury them in lots of charcoal and leave for a hour or 2 and cooked and the smell is gorgeous!

Back