General Stanford 2008

Currently reading:
General Stanford 2008

ladies and gents, may i draw your attention to:

one of the biggest gatherings of the year for both italian car owners, and esp us here at FF. this year the tub returns!!! albeit the "quick white one"....red is ....resting.....anyway, i know there will be a few of us retro riders going, and as you can see from:

we've got 40+ cars and over 60+ people on our stand alone!!!! we'll always find room for you, but just need to know in advance so can plan a little (i.e: 5 mins before you all turn up:p).

so bring it on, let's be having the unos in force!!!

brilliant day! on the stand 6 unos, all mk1s, and count them 5 turbos!!!! one of which was for sale, and despite damons best efforts i resisted long enough for the owner to drive off!!!

but without a shadow of a doubt, the star, and what i have as an aim for mine :
eltsbaby.JPG

eltsbabys immaculate turbo:worship: with all due respect to the other great tubs there, this one totally blew me away, awesome(y)

brilliant day! on the stand 6 unos, all mk1s, and count them 5 turbos!!!! one of which was for sale, and despite damons best efforts i resisted long enough for the owner to drive off!!!

eltsbaby.JPG

eltsbabys immaculate turbo:worship: with all due respect to the other great tubs there, this one totally blew me away, awesome(y)

Thanks for your comments Jai(y)

eltsbaby.JPG

A beautiful example looks as good as new !!(y)

Back