Technical Stainless Bravo exhaust

Currently reading:
Technical Stainless Bravo exhaust

dnLcal

I want a new exhuast for my bravo as im deciding to keep the bravo and the current sportex system is far too loud for my liking.

I want something that sounds sporty but is'nt over the top and doesnt deafen you on motorways.

Are there any off the shelf exhausts that suit my needs or is a custom job the best way to go?

Cheers.
Cal

i managed to pick my stainless steel cat back exhaust from a scrappers off of a wrecked hgt and only paid 15 quid for it what a bargain and it turned out to be exactly what i wanted nice and civilised around town and in long motorway journeys as we often do long motorway jouneys but as soon as you get a bit silly with the accelarator then its nice and loud and sounds sweet, so always be on look out for a bargain lol(y)

i managed to pick my stainless steel cat back exhaust from a scrappers off of a wrecked hgt and only paid 15 quid for it what a bargain and it turned out to be exactly what i wanted nice and civilised around town and in long motorway journeys as we often do long motorway jouneys but as soon as you get a bit silly with the accelarator then its nice and loud and sounds sweet, so always be on look out for a bargain lol(y)

I have a shed full of stainless steel exhausts that I have got in this way :D

if you want off the shelf and not too loud try regazzoni or supersprint, although i would prefer powerflow, they build and fit a custom exhaust to your own spec while you wait, and the prices arent bad.

if you want off the shelf and not too loud try regazzoni or supersprint, although i would prefer powerflow, they build and fit a custom exhaust to your own spec while you wait, and the prices arent bad.
Powerflow quoted me £340. which is a bit pricy as i can get a full system for £250 from
mijperformance near me.
Where can i find these regazzoni exhausts?
Dont fancy a supersprint as they are mild steel.

Cheers
Cal

Back