General Speaker Upgrades

Currently reading:
General Speaker Upgrades

TCSJA

Hi,

I'm currently hunting for a Panda 100hp and I wanted one with the 6 Speakers and Subwoofer option and iPod connectivity.

They are proving very hard to find so I was wondering if anyone had upgraded the speakers and head unit so that they still work with the steering wheel controls and how easy it is to connect and iPod lead?

Thanks Tom

No idea about upgraded speakers or head unit, but fitting an iPod cable is really easy. These are instructions I gave someone in this thread:

1) Pop the stereo out (a cut up wire coat hanger is cheaper and just as effective as shop bought stereo removal tools)

2) Attach one of these to the back of the stereo (it's pretty obvious where it goes; yellow connector):
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALFA-ROMEO...item20d4e5bd76

3) Feed the wire out underneath the glovebox (I hid extra cable under the passenger side floor mat for neatness sake).

4) Replace the stereo, make sure it's clicked into place so it doesn't fall out when you're driving!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have successfully replaced my HU & speakers and the steering wheel controls work for the Radio in my 100HP
(Didn't bother with phone pickup/hang up as I kept inadvertently dialling last person!)

The JVC head unit I bought had a flying USB connector, so I bought the compatible IPhone/iPod lead.

There's a thread of mine on here with all the mods I have done and it lists part no.s for stereo.
rooflessdrivers 100HP

Last edited:
The eBay link above doesn't work, does anyone have another?

Back