Spark plugs Stuck

Currently reading:
Spark plugs Stuck

Tom- What have you been sniffing :eek: :yum:

Not really tried much yet as it's with a engineering shop today getting some treatment ;)

Will get the plugs out when I get it back tomorrow..

Emma- It's not weights it's idiots who tighten up spark plugs so tight your eyes pop out as you strain so hard to undo them (n)

As others have said breaker bar and don't worry about smashing the ceramic bit, i once had a stuck plug and the spark plug key wouldn't shift it so i just smashed off the end and stuck a short socket on it and got it off no bother, as you have the head off theres no danger off dropping bits in the engine.

Aaron.

J333EVO said:
As others have said breaker bar and don't worry about smashing the ceramic bit, i once had a stuck plug and the spark plug key wouldn't shift it so i just smashed off the end and stuck a short socket on it and got it off no bother, as you have the head off theres no danger off dropping bits in the engine.

Aaron.

In that case if I destroy mine I know where there's a tasty flowed one ;) :yum:

GhostWKD said:
p.s. i didnt do them up that tight anyway :rolleyes: your just weak boy!

I never said it was you but now you have admitted it your getting that kick :p Lol

It's the 1242 head so any idea if you can rem ever taking them out :confused:

Have you threatened it with power tools yet? That seems to work quite well, even if said power tool is nothing to do with what you are trying to do, they quiver and shrivel.

Alternatively, if Alex put it in, ask Alex to get it back out :D

DSC00589.JPG

The nice people at the machine shop took them out FOC :D

Know where i'm going to get my new Cam shimmed up!

So anyone in Wiltshire try M+J engineering in Westbury ;)

Back