spam email

Currently reading:
spam email

I keep receiving this, so better safe than sorry...!
Hey it is Andy and john the directors of MSN, sorry for the interruption but msn is closing down. this is because too many inconsiderate people are taking up all the names (eg making up lots of different accounts for just one person), we only have 578 names left. If you would like to close your account, DO NOT SEND THIS MESSAGE ON. If you would like to keep your account, then SEND THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST. This is no joke, we will be shutting down the servers. Send it on, thanks. WHOEVER DOES NOT SEND THIS MESSEAGE, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED AND YOU WILL COST £10.00 A MONTH TO USE. SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST. NOW YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS or REPLAY.COPY THE WHOLE EMAIL. GO BACK TO YOUR INBOX AND CLICK ON NEW. AND PASTE THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION.
:rolleyes:

I get that all the time from the retards on my contact list (not FF members on my list of course) who forward it. I just send a polite message telling them not to send spam :)

i normally hurl abuse at the person who sends it, and delete them from my msn list... retards.. there was a more inventive one that used a BBC link (which said that MSN would be charging for additional services) and said, look they'll charge you for MSN...

sillly silly, just learn to read.

how can anyone think its genuine?

The total lack of grammar.. Andy and, lower case john are the directors of MSN..ook.

oh no.. we're running out of names on an address that is alphanumeric and no size limit.. yeah.. ok

WHOEVER DOES NOT SEND THIS MESSEAGE, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED AND YOU WILL COST £10.00 A MONTH TO USE.

soooo by not forwarding it, your account will be closed, and then you are pimped out a £10.00 a month? yerrhhh...

these really are silly, just silly silly!

Damn!!!!!!!1! Is it too late to save my account!!?!?!?!?? I don't want to lose my msn and I don't want Andy, nor john, to be annoyed at me!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Back