Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
steve1219 said:
Lets make a choice (y) (y) (y)

Dates appear to be either:

Sunday 1-10-06

Sunday 8-10-06

Well if its got to be one or the other then I will go for errrrm 17th sept lol:nerner: :tempt:

First would be good, although either will do me just let me know! (y)

So are we having a poll on the place for it here Steve?

P.S.: Guys lets keep this thread nice and tidy and not go off-topic... that's what the other ones for ;)

Ozzie1989 said:
P.S.: Guys lets keep this thread nice and tidy and not go off-topic... that's what the other ones for ;)

LOL here's the mod coming out again
moderator.gif
:p

No need for a poll we are going to Porthcawl its the last day of the of season and there will be all sorts of jolly's going on so is that agreed then
butcher.gif
EDIT 1st OCT

Last edited:
Ozzie1989 said:

I will try Sir MOD I promise :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :devil:

Steve

I think steve has gone to put his jim jams and carpet slippers on so I will tell you Ozz you point your Doh blow in the bridgend direction and keep going for a few more Miles its also right in the middle for greeny and Anthony if they come so distance would be about even (y)

Did not realise it was up for the vote will get one of the SUPER MODS to alter it for me when they get back :p

Steve

steve1219 said:
Did not realise it was up for the vote will get one of the SUPER MODS to alter it for me when they get back :p

Steve

LMAO dont ask DAVE to full of cake :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: I aint even been on Google! Check my history! :D I once ended up in Porthcawl instead of Ogmore thanks to a friend telling me that Rest Bay was ogmore!

We're cluttering up this thread again hehehe

Last edited:
Ozzie1989 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: I aint even been on Google! Check my history! :D I once ended up in Porthcawl instead of Ogmore thanks to a friend telling me that Rest Bay was ogmore!

We're cluttering up this thread again hehehe

LMAO and you said to Steve [pnl in ozzies voice steeeve ermm where's porthcawl steve ozzie dont know steeeeeve ;) :D
laugh.gif

I wanted to know where it was in the poll! I protest my innocance :D

Yes greeny, Ogmore might be better then :p cause you park right down by the waterfront... Don't worry steve it's all flat ;)

Right, I'm off to bed in my PJ's gotta be up at 7 :p

Ozzie1989 said:
I wanted to know where it was in the poll! I protest my innocance :D

Yes greeny, Ogmore might be better then :p cause you park right down by the waterfront... Don't worry steve it's all flat ;)

Right, I'm off to bed in my PJ's gotta be up at 7 :p

I have voted :devil:

Steve

Back