• Penbry park

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Porthkerry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ogmore

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry about where it is we can meet [our guys at our end in pontrenner services and drive down in convoy :slayer:

THeres nothing in Ogmore but sand and crabs in porthcawl there is rides for steve and Ozzie and there are places to eat as its late in the season will Ogmore even be open ? In Porthcawl its the last day of the season and there will be all sorts going on [so I have been told ]:)

PNL said:
THeres nothing in Ogmore but sand and crabs in porthcawl there is rides for steve and Ozzie and there are places to eat as its late in the season will Ogmore even be open ? In Porthcawl its the last day of the season and there will be all sorts going on [so I have been told ]:)

Problem being you will have every Chav and Chavette there to bit worried about the cars.

Steve

steve1219 said:
Playing being adult has taken it out of him :spin:

Hang on guys I will be back in a mo [PNL running up the stairs and back down again] pant pant just been to tuck him in :p

Barry and Porthcawl are bad enough on normal weekends, was it not that area that started to issue asbos against the cars :confused: to try and stop it all.

Steve

OK then if you feel that cars will be in mortal danger then so be it I have now voted :) must dig out my crabbing kit
armed.gif

Exactly I agree with the car thing... plus I don't like rides :( won't go on any!

Ogmore sounds good then it should be quiet and it doesn't need to be open last time i went down there were no things to block the small track down onto the gravel parking area by the sea front.

I voted Ogmore!! Nice and close to me.

Wonder how many of us there will be??:confused:

Never been to a FF meet before!!:eek:

Can we go for Sunday, as I will need to Clean Xanda:slayer:

Anyone coming with Sei Converstion??:confused:

Ozzie1989 said:
Exactly I agree with the car thing... plus I don't like rides :( won't go on any!

Ogmore sounds good then it should be quiet and it doesn't need to be open last time i went down there were no things to block the small track down onto the gravel parking area by the sea front.

You think its going to be quiet do you ozz here's a pic of us on the way to the beach
bigdance2.gif
wow cool bunch of dudes :D

cagerrey said:
Wonder how many of us there will be??:confused:

Never been to a FF meet before!!:eek:

Can we go for Sunday, as I will need to Clean Xanda:slayer:

Ok there will probably be anywhere between 5 - 10 of us :p

Don't worry I went to my first meet/show a while ago and I was welcomed with open arms and we have such a laugh!

All the dates are for sundays in the other thread ;)

Back