Morrisons Carpark - Near Liberty Stadium
Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, March 10, 2007 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hiya Mate

I'm in Swansea, Llangyfelach to be precise so not far at all! Would be good to chat to other Stilo owners to see what they think and for any hints n tips! Does anybody do remaps locally? I got rid of a Smart Roadster for the stilo and had that re-mapped.

Are there many Fiat lovers around Swansea?

any one know a good alloy wheel repair place in swansea manage to scuff one of the alloy was hoping not to have to buy another rim since old one wont fit in the boot as a spare

important info for anyone coming from cardiff direction to meet 10/03/07

due to a landslide the the a4217 foxhall road in swansea has been reduced to one lane with mobile traffic lights that are regularly causing 45 minute delays this is the route you would take if you exit m4 at j42 and then follow a483 .

my advice to all is to stay on m4 exit at j45 take 1st left on roundabout at bottom of slip road continue across another 2 roundabouts until you see liberty stadium take 1st exit on roundabout after stadium then 1st left and you will come across morrisons

if you mean the railway viaduct thats the junction toad . one way heads towards swansea. the other way heads to pontardawe

I probably won't be able to make it now guys, too many other commitments. Steve nor Phil are able to make it either I believe.

As I've said make sure there's someone to take the photos, and a good write up ;)

We'll have to arrange one for May sometime when everyone is less busy :)

Back