South wales fiat club

Currently reading:
South wales fiat club

Good idea! I had a spider from diesel tuning.co.uk. it was the dogs ******. Only 25bhp power gain but 95Nm torque. Pulled like a freight train. When you change cars they re program it for free. Had 5mpg better economy on all journeys.

Yeah this company do it in crosshands load it up with map for my bravo and fit it.and exactly the same with changing car scenario.how much you pay dude? If it okay to ask

It's a single channel box. The twin was only 5bhp extra not worth the extra ££££.did you notice it straight away sorry for the Spanish inquisition lol

That's fine pal. Yes there was an immediate difference but it took 50 miles to settle to the car. Then it was fun! Put foot down in 6th on motorway and just leave cars standing:eek:

That's fine pal. Yes there was an immediate difference but it took 50 miles to settle to the car. Then it was fun! Put foot down in 6th on motorway and just leave cars standing:eek:

Cool well you have sold it too me dude going to get it added tomorrow,one question when you if you have that is taken it out and plugged it back was it the same and any issues with it?

Back