South wales fiat club

Currently reading:
South wales fiat club

One for you swift. A bloke in work has bought this for his boy. Its his 1st car and he hasn't passed his test!! She's a multijet 150.

Attachments

• 1404475904640.jpg
    1404475904640.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 38
Fairs enough stevie these bravos are so underestimated which was said a lot at StanFord hall,there's a guy tom who has the same colour as the one above will attach pic for you.also he whipped off rear wiper which is something I am considering

Fairs enough stevie these bravos are so underestimated which was said a lot at StanFord hall,there's a guy tom who has the same colour as the one above will attach pic for you.also he whipped off rear wiper which is something I am considering

Yeah I agree with you. The wiper idea is just a cosmetic thing then? (Ta in advance for pic)

It does was just thinking though is it something I could do even though I still got a 2 year Warrenty with Fiat don't want to loose that, that's the one.i didn't realise the facelift mine has got compared to the white one next to me minor things too lol

Yeah just wait. I made enquiries but found out from my fiat dealer that they flash the ecu when they service (wiping the remap from ecu). They suggested a particular tuning box that their parts manager had on his sporting so I went for that:)

Back