south wales/bye,bye ozzie meet

Currently reading:
south wales/bye,bye ozzie meet

how about 2nd december, meet at cardiff gate services, not much there but plenty of parking and easy to find, then if weather bad we could go bowling (newport rd only couple mins drive away)

Could we could use Steve for a bowling ball :chin:

Stttriiiike:D

beat me to it :cry:
suprised steves car is still in one piece

His car is self inflicted :D well Steve inflicted really :D got it stuck on a curb early hours of the morning and ripped his bumper off :bang: stuck his butt against the front wing and now got a dent in there bigger than a moon crater ..his Punto is in some need of TLC :cry:

His car is self inflicted :D well Steve inflicted really :D got it stuck on a curb early hours of the morning and ripped his bumper off :bang: stuck his butt against the front wing and now got a dent in there bigger than a moon crater ..his Punto is in some need of TLC :cry:

more like major surgery
does this mean we've found ozzies replacement for someone to pick on :devil:

more like major surgery
does this mean we've found ozzies replacement for someone to pick on :devil:

Nope he's to nice to pick on and good mate he has a very sensitive side to him which he doesn't show ..wouldn't hurt him for the world :hug: anyway Greenies a tougher nut to crack :devil:

I would really like to have a 'send off ozzie' meet guys :D

Any Sunday is good for me really, as I'm working in the week and Saturdays are a pain, so I'm up for it!

Just let me know!

Nope he's to nice to pick on and good mate he has a very sensitive side to him which he doesn't show ..wouldn't hurt him for the world :hug: anyway Greenies a tougher nut to crack :devil:

well we can't pick on you as you've got rid of the silver stilo and its just wrong to pick on a panda, so i guess it'll have to be greenie :devil:

I would really like to have a 'send off ozzie' meet guys :D

Any Sunday is good for me really, as I'm working in the week and Saturdays are a pain, so I'm up for it!

Just let me know!

he's alive :rolleyes:

Attachments

• man-cracking-walnut-with-nutcrackers-close-up-~-200379654-001.jpg
    man-cracking-walnut-with-nutcrackers-close-up-~-200379654-001.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 16
ye il b there just tell me a time and date and any1 in neport or cwmbran were shall we all meet(y) :devil:

Back