General some questions about cinq 0.7

Currently reading:
General some questions about cinq 0.7

Gearbox is a C.514.4.05 4 speed wet shaft type. The casings might be the same but internals will be designed to run in reverse direction? Cant remember which way the engine rotated on mine.

Last edited:
I'f is a occasion 4U. Personally bought one 4 me dad in Poland and I think with this engine is "rubbish" to drive.
Will recommend at least 900cc.

Each to there own, If I could get it over I'd keep it as a 704, very rare if I am correct?

Not rare in some countries. I quite enjoyed driving mine. Very good on fuel and pulled well up to the 3.3krpm limiter. Would be interesting to put a turbo on one though.

Last edited:
sorry for offtop

when i listen about rear engine setup and aircooling i remember

my first car - zaz965 zaporozhets :D

fiat inspiried rear engine ( V4 0,8 aircooled 23hp ) ussr microcar

m9euvlqX.jpg

m9euvlqY.jpg

It's the same engine as the 126 BIS, plenty of them around unloved (as collectors prefer the aircooled 652cc) - could pull it out of the 126 and drop it into a Cinq chassis pretty easily I'd think.

That is pretty cool, I might look into it abit more then. is it the same gearbox though, that would be bit of a swine to sort if not.

Then again, I do like the 126s so I'd end up buying one then running it.

Gearbox is not the same. I had to upgrade mine to Sporting spec due to lack of available parts when the gearbox failed from lack of oil. Damn CV boots....

Back