SO!.......What do you think????

Currently reading:
SO!.......What do you think????

Ive finally FINISHED MODDING MY CAR NOW I got my Carbon fibre bonnet, cost me £3000, but i dont care!!!, finally my car looks SOOOOO cool :D Im off to burnout round my local carpark (wheres my Burberry hat!!!) :p

IMG_0068yuk.jpg

BTW, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is what happens when you have a new copy of Photoshop CS, a picture of your car, an internet conection AND far too much TIME on your hands!!!! :p :D

Last edited:
wolfracepunto said:
You cant go to the carpark and do burnouts yet! Where are the neons and washer LEDs??? Theyre proper good yar'

thar' i flicked the switch!! i mean you would dought my ned status, by saying i WOULDNT have washer LEDs and neons!!!! :eek:

Do people actually have that as a finished product don't laugh but I actually thought that was what it looked like before it was painted. How can a bonnet a completely different colour possibly look good!

Dr_Pepper said:
How can a bonnet a completely different colour possibly look good!

its so they can show off that theyve spent loads on an expencive carbon fibre bonnet. tho its on racing cars cuz having no paint saves wieght :D

serin said:
its so they can show off that theyve spent loads on an expencive carbon fibre bonnet. tho its on racing cars cuz having no paint saves wieght :D

No paint saves weight?!! What are you on about?!

Well yes, in theory, it does, but nothing like as much as the difference in weight between a carbon fibre bonnet and a steel one. That's why they do it - Not to save the weight of the paint! Ha ha!

Boot lids usually as well.

alexb said:
No paint saves weight?!! What are you on about?!

Well yes, in theory, it does, but nothing like as much as the difference in weight between a carbon fibre bonnet and a steel one. That's why they do it - Not to save the weight of the paint! Ha ha

EH!!! :confused: saving the wight of the paint???? WHAT!! as (i think) you said your self, reducing the paint used also reduces wight, which is what i said??? SO.......EH???

i didnt mean having a STEEL bonnet without paint, cuz any racer couldnt be that dedicated to saving wight to have just a bare bonnet

fixitagaintomorrow said:
It's sitting in a puddle of p1ss.

OI!!!!......those are my neons!!!!! :D

yea, i chose it cuz it had NO relation to the coulour of the car, and even Digimods describes it as "bogey green"!!! :p

serin said:
EH!!! :confused: saving the wight of the paint???? WHAT!! as (i think) you said your self, reducing the paint used also reduces wight, which is what i said??? SO.......EH???

i didnt mean having a STEEL bonnet without paint, cuz any racer couldnt be that dedicated to saving wight to have just a bare bonnet

What?! Nooooo!

I meant that the reason they use carbon fibre bonnets is to save on the weight of the bonnet, not the weight of the paint which is negligible!!! They could still paint the carbon fibre (which a lot of them do!).

Back