Styling Smoked rear lights?

Currently reading:
Styling Smoked rear lights?

Havent been on in a long time!

Got my new wheels and exhaust system now fitted and its been running well for the past few months! Racked up about 1.2k miles on my car in that period.

I was looking into some smoked rear lights for my car....any opinions or places to find some? I've seen a pair on eBay for around 90 quid.

Any other mods aswell such as an induction system? Just looking for ideas!

Thanks

James

Got my new wheels and exhaust system now fitted and its been running well for the past few months! Racked up about 1.2k miles on my car in that period.

I was looking into some smoked rear lights for my car....any opinions or places to find some? I've seen a pair on eBay for around 90 quid.

Thanks

James

For a 1.2 the recommended option is a panel filter replacement. If you were going for an induction kit this ITG induction setup is reduced. Can't vouch for it since I haven't used it. From memory the one that was pictured on the Nuova site looked different. Might be worthwhile checking with Pete from GSR if there is one that give any gains.

You can also fit some new Iridium plugs which might give smoother running and give slightly better mpg. NGK & Denso have the same one for both the 1.2 & 1.4.

Attachments

• Std-pic-for-all-coas-kitsS3.jpg
    Std-pic-for-all-coas-kitsS3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 50

Thanks

James

Which wheels and exhaust did you go for?
Pics?

Back