General Smash my back doors in!

Currently reading:
General Smash my back doors in!

Visited bodyshop this morning [Pride and joy of Wisbech] and things are looking good so far, rear glass doors are on and being prepared for primer all dings are gone and washer jet hole filled.
front and rear bumpers were being sanded for primer along with mirror shells.
Wheels are next on the list.
I've gone and got an awsome rear tail pipe trim to fit when i get him back home.
and....the interior gets a makeover as well with a 3M dash cover set in brushed stainless for heater panel top and bottom, radio heater vents door window switches.

LUIGI

So all you need now for the perfect van, is the Fiat 3-stalk steering column unit with Cruise Control that I have waiting to post to you, then Robert's your mother's brother!

R-V-M

YEH YEH I know, but not at that price.
LUIGI

Well, with the greatest respect, I doubt you'd get a brand new unit for under £195 anywhere. This one is that brand new unit (with the switch for rear wash/wiper) for £110 posted.

If anyone else is interested in it, please PM me.

(Fiat Part No. 735521318 with wash/wipe 735521317 without)

R-V-M

HE'S BACK!
Luigi is back home safe and sound after his makeover and the results are fantastic...... i have what looks like a new van!
Thanks to Dave and Alex at ''PRIDE AND JOY'' for the great work and attention to detail.
I will put some pictures up tomorrow and you can see what a great job they have done.

LUIGI

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    108.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
That looks really good. They've done a nice job.

I far prefer the front bumper of the vans to that on the car- more purposeful. I think it's the "over-riders", and the fog light positioning

My previous Bipper was an Outdoor Trekking, so had the silver undertrays etc- I miss them on my Qubo, they also more purpose to the looks of the vehicle.

That looks really good. They've done a nice job.

I far prefer the front bumper of the vans to that on the car- more purposeful. I think it's the "over-riders", and the fog light positioning

My previous Bipper was an Outdoor Trekking, so had the silver undertrays etc- I miss them on my Qubo, they also more purpose to the looks of the vehicle.

Mine is a pattern bumper £85, led fogs/drl's £18.................so it's possible to change yours?
LUIGI

Back