sisters sprayed interior bits- unfinished

Currently reading:
sisters sprayed interior bits- unfinished

well done this today, am rather happy, bit of a **** job, but its alll OK :) colour match from halfords is rather naff :( oh well i still like it, also fitted the handbrake gaitor.

still got a few more silver bits to fit, aka door handle surrounds and the ask tray.

also got steering wheel and silver dials fitting them on sunday, so will add pics :)

Attachments

• Image419.jpg
    Image419.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 54
  • Image420.jpg
    Image420.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 30
  • Image423.jpg
    Image423.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Image424.jpg
    Image424.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 47
Firstly, how much junk is there in that car? :eek:
Secondly, the car seems to have the wrong gearbox fitted.... :rolleyes:
H

shouldnt you be at school???

Or is it half term? Its a few years since i was last there

JonnyBoy said:
I quite like the silver bits (y)

Your sis seriously need to clean her car out though! :yuck:
good :) the black bits and silver do look nice together :D just a shame about how much different the colour is compared the silver on the outside of the car.

as i said, thats tidy :) almost spotless to what it is normaly, you can see why i said your interior looks spotless cant you, you should see pics of the rear where her children sit :eek: :(

bloomfieldliam said:
Maybe i'm boring but wait till your sis is involved in a non fault accident and her insurance get's voided for having a silver dash!

Liam

Liam, Liam, Liam, that would never happen.

As I've said before on other threads from my experience, insurance inspectors rarely give two hoots about stuff and most see so many cars they would never even notice an engine change never mind a few coloured bits of dash, I only declare stuff to get more money in the event of a claim, not because I feel obliged to.

Aaron.

J333EVO said:
Liam, Liam, Liam, that would never happen.

As I've said before on other threads from my experience, insurance inspectors rarely give two hoots about stuff and most see so many cars they would never even notice an engine change never mind a few coloured bits of dash, I only declare stuff to get more money in the event of a claim, not because I feel obliged to.

Aaron.
aaron i remeber reading years ago off a theft claim that wasnt paid out due to go faster stripes.

Back