General showing turbine pressure

Currently reading:
General showing turbine pressure

Ferrari84

Any idea how to watch turbine pressure and not the date? As the manual says, i cannot make it. I cannot find this option.It is only available on "sport"mode?

Thanks

Any idea how to watch turbine pressure and not the date? As the manual says, i cannot make it. I cannot find this option.It is only available on "sport"mode?

Thanks

Depends on your car and if you have the advanced dash. my 1.9 MJet Sport did not have the option :(

I believe if it looks like this you can get the Turbo pressure screen:
2011-Fiat-Bravo-interior_52.jpg
(In my Abarth I had to turn off the Blue and Me song display to show the turbo)

If your dash looks like this:
8108397405_0b73402bb3_o.jpg
You cannot get it.

Feel free to say I'm wrong if anyone knows otherwise.

Depends on your car and if you have the advanced dash. my 1.9 MJet Sport did not have the option :(

I believe if it looks like this you can get the Turbo pressure screen:
View attachment 128353
(In my Abarth I had to turn off the Blue and Me song display to show the turbo)

If your dash looks like this:
View attachment 128352
You cannot get it.

Feel free to say I'm wrong if anyone knows otherwise.

Ooh damn :(

I have the advanced screen but i cannot find where is the option to choose turbine pressure than the date.As the manual says to hold for a while the "mode"button,it is not working.
1.4 multiair sport is mine

One of the options on the menu is something like 'show figures' or something like that. When you switch it, instead of showing the date you get a boost guage but no pressure, it's simply a bling thing.

Marcos hit the Nail on the head. Same in our bravo, though first couple of times it kept going back to the date! Annoying. My mito only shows it when you put it in dynamic (sport) mode. So I'm sure there is probably variations on the bravo. At least the bravo staying in sport mode when you turn it on/off

It seems not working on mine.If i choose show radio,it shows radio station instead of date!

Back