General Shopping for Jim and Luke P

Currently reading:
General Shopping for Jim and Luke P

That'll be the freedom of choice.... If we Panda folk want to venture out of the Panda section, surley that's our decision :(

but everyone who signed up must have agreed to the rules before getting in:confused:

you dont have to go out, but anything thats not really panda only is spaming

also if some thing would be of intrest to the whole comunity, why not share it with them? seems mean not to

Last edited:
That sounds fine...But...."I refer the honourable gentleman the answer i gave a few moments ago" as used in Parliament which is a democracy.

Just post the web address....

As for the list not all those have classic Pandas....and i've only been to LL section out of boredom and been wound up by the dross some people say!!!
I will in the future resist.....This is not meant as a wind up Dave just my opinion...

kev

list of attendees:- : Avanti500+1, Bianca, Charlotte, CLXCraig, firstcar-Y10, Formula 91, Gary+1, Gingosporting, JimMagill+1, JuicyLucy+1, lewey, Luke P+1, mandapanda+1, Most Easterly Pandas+1, Palio, PandaMark, Panda Van+1, purple haze, Vin

out of them

Bianca
Charlotte
PandaMark
CLXCraig
firstcar-Y10
Gary
jim
Gingosporting
Most Easterly Pandas
purple haze
Vin

have all posted in LL i make that more do go in than dont :p

You missed out MandaPanda. John occasioally posts in LL :p

Yeah no problem guys. When I am there next am have more time, I'll have a look if they have any 'low vehicle' ones ;)
A WWF save the panda sticker would be cool. Go with my newly ordered save the panda t-shirt (god I'm sad!:eek:)

You can owe me a Panda related favour to be redeemed at an unspecific point in the future :D

Tom.

I have a save the panda tshirt in green so we can both be sad together. Think Charlotte and a few others also have them too.

Your Panda related favour can be redeemed at any point in the future. No expiry date (y)

Or anyone else......

Come across this site in Japan..(Bored at home!!) Lots of cool stuff and they send to us ok....Heres some to get Jim and Luke started.....Baby t-shirts......A baby brother for Fred..Teddybear keyring. Plus solid silver keyring...:eek:
www.italiazakka.co.jp Go into the shop bit.

Is there anybody who is going to order any of them?

Is there anybody who is going to order any of them?

Yes, me, the sprog is due in just under 4 weeks so it has to have something to wear that doesn't come from mothercare!!:D

P.S. I got a yellow save the panda t-shirt for christmas but what's the point wearing it as a vest; it wasn't t-shirts we needed on Sunday it was an igloo with a space heater inside!! ;) No bad luck to the car wearing the t-shirt but I managed to get grease on it the second time I wore it... bummer :(

Just my opinion as regards moving around the forum but I don't stray far... from time to time looking at the 'cento section for sensible modification/performance ideas but the thing is I have never found such a well mannered bunch of people joined by common interest on the wobbly web as we have in this section. Most forums I have seen are full of hair pulling and bit#hing and we are pleasantly free of that here. I can see the logic of moving the comments people have made on Gaydon to the events section but the majority of the aftermath has crept back in here... We'll do what works for us and long live our slightly ridiculous but f##king cool cars!! :slayer:

Anyway, benevolent anarchy abounds as usual in Panda world!! ;)

Luke.

Is that the "save the panda" with the car on it which Jon gave the link to????

P.S Love the sig!!!

kev
Yes indeed. Previously dismissed it as 'I wasn't going to get that into Panda-ing'. Came back from Gaydon and promptly ordered one :D Well and truely bitten by the bug (y)

Just my opinion as regards moving around the forum but I don't stray far... from time to time looking at the 'cento section for sensible modification/performance ideas but the thing is I have never found such a well mannered bunch of people joined by common interest on the wobbly web as we have in this section. Most forums I have seen are full of hair pulling and bit#hing and we are pleasantly free of that here. I can see the logic of moving the comments people have made on Gaydon to the events section but the majority of the aftermath has crept back in here... We'll do what works for us and long live our slightly ridiculous but f##king cool cars!! :slayer:

Anyway, benevolent anarchy abounds as usual in Panda world!! ;)

Luke.

Well said that man (y)
PS. Just dropped your sticker in the post box.

LL might turn people Dave. Certain users in there p!ss people off a treaty some times. as some of us have discovered on more than one occasion. Mods moan a lot too when people flame for obvious reasons. and its the flamers who get infracted and the people who cause it seem to get away lightly from what i gather.

but if more normal people get out an post in LL there be more normalness than there is bitching :cry:

To be fair Dave I have never ventured into the leisure lounge and was basing my generalisation on experience of forums elsewhere... I am afflicted by a particularly slow connection and if I want to see and respond to what people on here have to say it can take a while; that said I don't feel the need to go elsewhere... I'm not being mean about FF people; I'm just saying how cool it is on here!! :)

They wouldn't be able to cope with us anyway:D!! (only joking;))

Luke.

P.S. Not sure about normal!! You should have been at Gaydon:D

LL might turn people Dave. Certain users in there p!ss people off a treaty some times. as some of us have discovered on more than one occasion. Mods moan a lot too when people flame for obvious reasons. and its the flamers who get infracted and the people who cause it seem to get away lightly from what i gather.

nar custard is LL mod now so everyone gets same infraction, just some don't publicly moan when they get them, so no one knows they got them.
mods cant always keep up that why there is a report button in there. you can report mods too :)

They wouldn't be able to cope with us anyway:D!! (only joking;))

Luke.

P.S. Not sure about normal!! You should have been at Gaydon:D

they come with jim after a night on the wine so they can cope with anything :p

yeah i should have been at Gaydon but both my pandas are sorn atm because of lack of funds :(

I know I haven't been a member to long but I was at Gaydon in a RED 4x4 Panda

REMEMBER PANDAMANIAC NEXT TIME.
I am not extinct

Wot can i say??????????? I so agree with the others!!!!!!!!!!

The mere fact that people get infractions shows the volitile/immature nature of some. (Not saying all) This is not being separatist it's group dynamics....which is a subject i have studied and have qualifications in.

I'm all for sharing information as this is what the Forum is all about...But..and there is a but....Looking around the Forum it does appear that we are quite a different bunch and like different sections of society in general we do group together...It's the way life is...

Kev

Wot can i say??????????? I so agree with the others!!!!!!!!!!

The mere fact that people get infractions shows the volitile/immature nature of some. (Not saying all) This is not being separatist it's group dynamics....which is a subject i have studied and have qualifications in.

:ROFLMAO: like i said you only know if people get infracted if they tell you, this section has had its share of infractions given out by section mods too

:ROFLMAO: like i said you only know if people get infracted if they tell you, this section has had its share of infractions given out by section mods too

I'm quite pleased with that reply...I was just attempting to explain the reasons why people behave in certain ways...Now, after the reply, i simply have nothing further to add.

Kev

Back