General Shopping for Jim and Luke P

Currently reading:
General Shopping for Jim and Luke P

I got my Short vehicle sticker courtesy of Tom, Thanks! and my FF stickers arrived too! :D

Me too, great sticker, gonna get it onto Sparky before I go get my new wheels on Sunday... What do you think:View attachment 56432

Sorry about the attachment; how do you post photos on here; do you need to put them in your gallery first; my apologies I'm a bit of a computer dunce!!:eek:

Cheers, Luke.(y)

Last edited:
they dont either if you come in looking for panda stuff and find threads about shopping for babys t shirts. or loads of threads all about the same meet :spin:

On that theme - I'm always grateful for constructive help that I receive, but there is an issue with threads being hijacked - when you've got limited computer time, you see a reply to a thread you're interested in and find it's completely off topic - that's ok if it's just one, but sometimes there are pages of stuff which are nothing to do with the original thread, and it's very time consuming. If someone wants a chatty thread then they should start a new one. I'm not knocking anyone, and it's nice to have a friendly forum, but after a while you can lose interest ploughing through irrelevant posts. Just my opinion, but could people consider this when they make an off topic post.(y)
Mike

I tried to buy something from that Japanise site...after I click order nothing happened...:( emailed them and they said that maybe my card is not good.
I tried 3 different credit cards and debit and the same:(
Has somebody ever bought there anything??

Back