General Shipping/delivery of 500 TA

Currently reading:
General Shipping/delivery of 500 TA

My car is in the country! All being well we should be getting it this next weekend!

At the docks waiting for a boat! Mine was at 30 for nearly 2 weeks, hopefully picking it up on Saturday!

That sounds great for you both! My dealer said at stage 30 it just depends if yours is first to be put on the boat then you will wait longer for others to be loaded to fill the ship or if your the last will be quicker, but was only like a week for me and 3 days once in England.
Made up I have mine now, so lucky delivery was like just under 6 weeks in total, so mine is like 1 day old now ☺ Enjoyed driving today however, can't really use the nippy engine just yet so I'm restricted to trying to wear in I know you don't have to do it but think its good practice for the future of the car!
Does anyone know about the fiat breakdown cover thing or if they contact you as its a new car etc? With any benefits or extras ?

I'm still gonna bank on it being another month I reckon, any quicker and I'm well happy :)))

Didn't know anything about the breakdown tbh...!!

How big is the grin on your face now you've got it???

Picking my 500s up this afternoon! Will post some pictures when I can!

Mine is finally in the country, strangely not all that excited about it though. Over 2 months without a car, you'd think I'd be bouncing off the walls...

It seemed longest when it arrived in the country! Well worth the wait

Things I will not miss when I eventually get a car again....

Walking to work
Getting followed by groups of blokes walking down dark lanes to train stations
Being abused by drunk smelly men waiting for the train
Never getting a seat on the train
Wast I at least 2 hours of my life every day waiting for trains to turn up....

Back