Service manual - restructured

Barchetta Service manual - restructured

No permission to download

Currently reading:
Barchetta Service manual - restructured

Wiltshire Chris submitted a new resource:

Service manual - restructured - Service manual - restructured

This section is a restructuring of the original Service manual upload to the forum in an attempt to make it easier to download and navigate the
PDF files. The originals are still there if this changed structure doesn't suit you.

I should say at the start that I am hugely grateful for whoever scanned, organised and uploaded the original service manual. The pages were scanned really well and are a great help.

The original upload has a lot of small PDF files that are unzipped into a nested...

Read more about this resource...

I've been using the service manual a fair amount lately and have greatly appreciated the work that went into scanning and uploading it.

For my own needs I took on a project to restructure the files into a smaller number of larger files and add a set of hierachical bookmarks to make it easier to navigate.

The files are on the large side and, for the bookmarks to work, you need to download all of the files into a single folder.

Thanks to the original scanner and to Ben for his help in getting the files uploaded. The original versions have been left untouched.

Any comments or corrections are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sheer amount of energy that went into restructuring the manual is incredible! Thanks you so much for your work.

This will assist me greatly as I just purchased my best friend's 2005 Barchetta from his widow after he passed.
I picked it up in Nova Scotia and drove it back to Ontario this past week.

There are a few things I need to fix to get it to pass the Ontario Safety Certification and this manual will be invaluable.

Thanks Again!

The sheer amount of energy that went into restructuring the manual is incredible! Thanks you so much for your work.

This will assist me greatly as I just purchased my best friend's 2005 Barchetta from his widow after he passed.
I picked it up in Nova Scotia and drove it back to Ontario this past week.

There are a few things I need to fix to get it to pass the Ontario Safety Certification and this manual will be invaluable.

Thanks Again!
You're welcome, I'm just grateful to whoever scanned it in the first place! I feel for you getting your B in such sad circumstances but hope it gives you a connection to happy times with your friend. There's lots of useful guides, old threads and members here so post away and we'll help where we can

Back