General Selling Panda's guys

Currently reading:
General Selling Panda's guys

Stuartl

Maranellohouse.com
Just a quick heads up Guys, I'm going to let the MK1, the French 99 (parts car with an excellent shell), the 94 1000 (parts car) and 80 126 all go. I'll be putting them in the ads section over the next few days.

:cry:(n):shakehead::shrug:

Sorry to hear you're having to let the MK1 go Stuart, someone will get a cracker (y)

There are some very nice Pandas for sale at the moment. ;):p

I don't intend to leave the Panda section as you guys over the years have been amazing support and al of your commitment has been the single thing that has inspired me to push on with Pandas in general but the mk1 especially. I hope I can do you all proud with the mk1 as a tribute to all of you who love Pandas. I simply can't sustain the amount of effort anymore due to other commitments and something had to give so I have to focus on the core cars I've built around me over the last few years . Pandas are very close to my heart and a hell of a lot of it is quite simply down to looking at you guys. I may have the ability to save a Panda but it's you lot who answer the question WHY a Panda. You all stick together like no others and I'm proud to play a little part of that.

I don't intend to leave the Panda section as you guys over the years have been amazing support and al of your commitment has been the single thing that has inspired me to push on with Pandas in general but the mk1 especially. I hope I can do you all proud with the mk1 as a tribute to all of you who love Pandas. I simply can't sustain the amount of effort anymore due to other commitments and something had to give so I have to focus on the core cars I've built around me over the last few years . Pandas are very close to my heart and a hell of a lot of it is quite simply down to looking at you guys. I may have the ability to save a Panda but it's you lot who answer the question WHY a Panda. You all stick together like no others and I'm proud to play a little part of that.

I seem to have something in my eye, please excuse me...

sad to hear you are selling them :( i would love to own a mk 1. well i'd like to own many fiat cars hehe.

however

N9OGQvRav0SckUXE3Dh54A2.jpg

Stuart.
I don't know about having something in my eye, other than rust, but I have spent the last 30 minutes re-reading the history of the project from start to finish and all 18 pages of the thread.
I can only say in my humble opinion you may be selling it too cheap after the years of hard graft and search for originality.
I doff my cap to you and good luck with the sale. It might just pay for a new grille for the Integrale, if of course you can find one.
Then again you can't underestimate a good restorer who takes years to line up missing parts.
Dave

Back