Technical Seicento wheel question

Currently reading:
Technical Seicento wheel question

Chelseaash

What is the maximum wheel size that will fit a fiat seicento? I have some team dynamics jets. 185x55x15 tyres on. And the wheels are 6.5x15, et 38/45. Will they fit?

And there seems to be some kind of alignment pin when i take the steel wheels off, can i remove this pin and the bolt that is there aswell?

Even 15s with the best possible dimensions for the Seicento are likely to cause issues with rubbing etc. Most would recommend sticking with 14s, the downside being the relative expense of decent wheels and tyres in that size.

Just looked at my avatar for the first time in ages... my Sei is sitting so much lower these days!

Even 185/55/14 tyres hit the plastic rear inner wheel arch cover and abarth side skirts if fitted when the car is loaded.
So being realistic... No. 185/55/15 won't fit.

Ok, thanks everyone for the replies.. Would anybody like to buy some 15" team dynamics- jet alloys with new tyres? :'D

You would get away with it with a lower pofile tyre, thats the joy of running 15 inch wheels as you have a much wider choice.

What is the definate ET of the wheels as you have both 38 and 45 :confused:.

Also is the PCD within wobbly bolt tolerance? E.G PCD 100, or are they fiat fitment with PCD 98?

Thanks

X

Back