General Seicento Tyre Size

Currently reading:
General Seicento Tyre Size

My 1.1 Sporting is 165/55/13. Tomorrow i have an MOT and the front two are borderline. I am a tad rooked for cash just now and if i fail on tyres i know of a 900 with steel wheels been scrapped. Would they be the same size? I know i could have two different on the same axle but same size would be a bonus.

Cheers

Cant believe he passed my tyres :D Not all good news as the car failed on welding. Looking at the advisory welding what will want done for next year i think ill just patch this up at the weekend and scrap the poor wee thing in 12 month time.

Attachments

• $_57-6.jpeg
    $_57-6.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 40
OK going tyre hunting this week. I grudge 48 quid each from a local garage so looking around. Stuck my reg in the kwikfit site and all they say is my car is 145/70T13. Will this be right for my standard sporting alloys?

Standard sporting size is 165/55 r13 so 145s would probs be a bit small. Camskill.com are usually the cheapest place to get tyres although you then have to get them fitted, still normally works out a bit cheaper though.

Edit: Just checked and the cheapest 165s are £30 each so total for 2 with shipping is £68 plus probs around £5 each for fitting so you'd be looking at about £80 all in, £90 tops which is a fair saving.

Last edited:
I found a seller who was advertising at 29 each. I ask a question about brand so i can look into them more and he hikes the price to 37. What is that all about? If he bothers to answer my e mail he will be getting abuse.

ebay 400270286571

We got 155 65 13s fitted in devon at £28 each..... "ThreeA tyres" They had a B rating for grip in the wet, which was better grip than branded ones...

We got 155 65 13s fitted in devon at £28 each..... "ThreeA tyres" They had a B rating for grip in the wet, which was better grip than branded ones...

Might lose out on the fuel down and back :D

Ended up getting the Nankangs. 187 quid fitted through Black Circles. Im still greetin. They also had a B ratting for wet grip what was good as next was Black Circles own brand and they were C ratting for the budget and premium.

Don't put too much thought into the tyre rating they are self certified/graded so a manufacturer can stick can letter onto the tyre's

So a f on one tyre could be better then a b from andifferent company

Back