General seicento sporting DVAG MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

Currently reading:
General seicento sporting DVAG MICHAEL SCHUMACHER

It does not have the production number on the door so is not an official Ltd edition.:p:nerner:
The seats are from the early spi model in yellow so is a mix n match.
Just paying for decals n body bkit.

not serial number?
check this out my friend...LIMITED EDITION!

Last edited:
Equipment characteristics:
* Light alloy wheels 7x14"ET35
* Broad tire 185/50VR14 Continental
* Red painted brake calipers
* Front spoiler lip
* Tail apron lip
* Tail wing
* Chromed sport final pipe 84mm
* Setting 35mm lower
* Aluminum windshield wiper
* Markingmarking marking at b-column
* Complex external decoration consisting of 23 individual parts
* Aluminum foot pedal editions
* Floor mats from Velour with Ms Logo
* Entrance borders with elevator reconciliation
* Logo from polished aluminum
* Hand brake handle from polished aluminum
* Various chrome applications

Definately a different thing to the normal official MS model we are used to in the UK though - looks like a few aftermarket tweaks on top of the normal MS version (not to my taste either).

wheels probably put on by the guy himself, the front spoiler lip was a german ebay item for sale a while ago, smurfhead on here bought one;

profilepic992_1.gif

tail lip from same people, again smurfhead had one. spoiler just abarth (or replica) same for skirts
tailpipe trim could be from anywhere, 35mm lowering wouldnt have been fiat, the only optional extra ones they had were eibach with a 20mm lowering.

i think that is just how he has modified it not how it came from fiat

Its all show no go, so not my kind of thing. I also disclike the decals, wheels, colour (sorry cc1 ;) ... just my mum had one that colour :) ). It all just looks a bit tacky to me.

Regardless, its def not worth much more than a normal 'schumi in my opinion.

If those are 7" wheels though, I'm suprised how well they fit!!

Kristian

Last edited:
I want the chrome bits the knobs and electric window suronds they would look really nice with my dashboard centre peice!

Attachments

• 316c_12.jpg
    316c_12.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 64
I want the chrome bits the knobs and electric window suronds they would look really nice with my dashboard centre peice!

Good luck getting the pedals, they dont make them any more at last count and are rare second hand.

Aside from the replacement gearknob the other bits are just resprayed dash pieces which people sometimes respray and put on ebay

other photos

These pictures dont tell us anything

Sure it might say have his signiture in the background and a few memorobillia, but who is to say out of shot there are genuine models at a convention for example.

This is what is now too obvious to me an attempt to modify a sporting and pass off to people who arent very knowledgeable about this car as a creation from fiat, i think the ltd badge has been taken from a genuine model which has been scrapped

Nothing just doesnt add up, the indicators and sidelights are all wrong as well

Last edited:
I Hate to be a nit-picker but...

hi from clubcentoitalia.it & clubcento.gr

please i want to know some infos for this model...
is this official from fiat?
is it "Collected item"?
how many exemplary exist?
is the schumy's personal seicento?

thank you!

...You wanted more info correct?

I think we've pretty much established that this is not an officially recognised ltd edition - however allow me to clear your original questions up for you:
1>Is it official from Fiat = No, it would seem not - though you seem to be convinced that it is.
2>Is it collected? = A collectors item?... see answer to question 1.
3>How many exeplary exist? = I'll assume that broken English has taken hold here and that you mean "Examples"..... erm didn't you say there were 100?
4> Did this personally belong to Michael Schumacher? = I severely doubt it, since I recall seeing (somewhere - perhaps some help with this?) a pic of him in the press with "his" Sei, which was a plain jane red Schuey - ltd model number 0001 of 5000.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
if is not a collectors item why the price is 30.000-40.000 euro???
check the price
http://cgi.ebay.at/Fiat-Seicento-"DVAG"-Michael-Schumacher_W0QQitemZ320182585947QQcmdZViewItem
...i wander????

I honestly don't have the answer to that question - my point is, you asked for more "official" info, and through our collective knowledge I think the people who've posted in this thread have pretty much dubbed this item as nothing special, but I think AppleSei is right - it's someone trying to prey on the lack of knowledge some more innocent (or people off their face on drugs) might rely on.

For all we know you might be the seller trying to big the item up - not that I wish to point the finger, but you've asked the questions - the forum has answered, yet you're still very keen to defend the car / ebay listing / your opinion.

EDIT: ok here goes:

Deutsche Vermogensberatung (DVAG - or literal english "German Asset Consultants") is a shareholders group for the stocks and shares relating to a group of formula one companies in Germany (such as Shell for example).
Schuey joined the board of directors in 2004 (some time after fiat discontinued the Seicento I believe?).

While Mr Schumacher does have various clothing and vinyls on his f1 cars relating to DVAG - I find it hard to relate this back to the Seicento - especially since this is a German company, and I can't see Fiat ever launching a model specific to one country...

...Awaiting confirmation on the official Fiat line though.

Personal opinion at this point? - it's about as "official" as that "Ferrari" Cinq that keeps doing the rounds on ebay (no offense intended to the owner).

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Shuey after some cash he don't need.
Overpriced crap like designer clothes
Even if schumacher shot his muck in the thing ( signed stain ) and threw in a top chick for the night ,I'd still only pay the standard list price. (£5).
To me, The standard official shuey offers a good package for the price.

Last edited:
Back