Styling Seicento omg

Currently reading:
Styling Seicento omg

Mr painter

Here we are fellas , my seicento shell just gettin sand blasted, etc, will keep updated, boy oh boy , ya` all wanna c this baby

Well i was slightly elibriated last night ,.lol
yes is getting sand blasted, but not the heavy stuff, will not mark the metal,.
Just have to sort the engine mounts out when i get it back, then i will post a pic , and paint it, candy blue, just need to look up advice and stuff to put engine in , hope to fit a red top,

red tops have been done already, theres 2 or 3 of them kicking around. look up cov's thread for all the info you'll need, there was a yellow one in ireland too,but I cant remember his user name.

i saw the yellow one in northern ireland for sale about 3 months ago for 1000 pounds sterling, when i got the money up to buy it it was sold :(
the only thing with it was that the fan/heating unit was removed

personally if i was going to fit a non fiat engine, i'd fit a honda b16 or b18. far better engine, more powerful, more compact and has vtec lift :D

also, using a gearbox from a JDM import, you get an LSD

think redtop centos are common(ish) dont think cov was the first to do it as i bought a engine from a small breakers and he said hes mate had a red top cento for a few years.

personally I hate the idea. if your going to the effort of putting a big lump in the car (which WILL kill the handling of the car and never get the power down) you may as well do it properly and fit it in the rear.
and if I was going to that effort i wouldnt be using no crappy vaux engine. it would either be a bike engine (or two) or something exotic(ish) and Italian with more then 4 cylinders.... but thats just me

Back