General OMG!!!! Why???

Currently reading:
General OMG!!!! Why???

Well, after having bought my Seicento only 8 days ago, the insurance company are coming to collect it tomorrow thanks to some berk driving into me last night, see pics, they have deemed it's not road worthy because the wing is damaged and sticking out and the head light isn't sitting right. I do hope I get it back, if not, I will be in the market for another one very very soon I think.

Attachments

• IMG-20231218-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20231218-WA0002.jpeg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-20231218-WA0008.jpeg
    IMG-20231218-WA0008.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG-20231218-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20231218-WA0010.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
It appears repairable. I would be loathe to let anyone take it away. Get an estimate from three places to see how much it will cost before making a decision. If insurance clowns take it I expect you will find it hard ot get it back!!!
Hopefully that's the plan as I have already agreed before this happened to buy CC1's sporting as a donor to kit this one up.

Realistically the car is worth £200 so even just filling the claims form out costs the insurance more than the car is worth.

If it's not your fault, ask them for £200 and to keep the car. Repair it using whatever parts you can get and if you're out of pocket it sucks... but if the shell is good, don't let them total-loss it.

Ralf S.

Well, the insurance company have said the car is worth £1220 and they have offered it back to me for £43 lol, just waiting to hear back from the other sides insurance now.
I have had neighbours and ex customers who have been through this, none with a happy experience. In all their cases they were the innocent victims.
Also if you are not very careful it will affect your next renewal regardless. Some were inside their houses when cars were hit correctly parked.:mad:

Back