MyLittleBeauty001.jpg

Seicento Seicento 1.1sx Progress

Introduction

Hi Guys, Ive Had This Car For A While Now But Only Recently Passed My Test And Began To Play Around With It. Here Is A Little Progress Thread Of How It Started To Where I'm At Now. All Comments And Further Ideas Welcome :)

When I Got The Car I Payed £350 And It Had Done 30,000 miles, 2 Owners From New, 2001 plate. The First Thing I Decided To Do Was To Spray The Steel Rims White Purely Because Me And A Friend Got Bored

MyLittleBeauty003.jpg

MyLittleBeauty002.jpg

MyLittleBeauty004.jpg

MyLittleBeauty001.jpg
I Then Decided I'd Add A Few Window Stickers For Some Cheap Styling. Stickers Were Added To The Rear, Rear Near Side, Rear Drivers Side And Front Windowscreen

randoms016.jpg

randoms013.jpg

TheBeautyandRandoms023.jpg

randoms015.jpg

TheBeautyandRandoms025.jpg

TheBeautyandRandoms026.jpg

A Few Weeks Went By And I Purchased A Full Vibe Sound System Ready To Wire Up This Includes:

1 x Vibe Black Air Dual Ported 1600w Subwoofer
2 x Vibe Black Air 350w 6" Speakers
2 x Vibe Black Air 300w 5" Speakers
4 x Vibe Black Air 180w 3" Tweeters
4 x Vibe Black Air High End Crossovers

The Subwoofer Is Pre-amped Leaving Me Just Enough Space In My Boot For A Seperate 1600w Amp To Run Most Of The Speakers.

The Car Sounds Absolutley Amazing As Its So Small And Compact :D

About A Week After The Sound System Was Wired I Decided It Was Time To Buy Some Alloys And I Didnt Want To Go Down The Route Of Obvious Sei/Cinq Modders And Get Some Boring Sporting Rims. So I Spent A Good Few Hours Trawling The Endless Ebay Adverts And Found Some Revolution RFX wheels That Perfectly Fit The Car :D

WheelsAndBeaus005.jpg

WheelsAndBeaus007.jpg

WheelsAndBeaus008.jpg

The Time Came When I Passed My Test And Had To Insure The Car. Bearing In Mind I'm 19 Years Old And Have Had 3 Points Since The Age Of 16 Which Dont Show On My Licence Anymore But The Insurers Always Ask For Convictions Within 5 Year The B******s. The Cheapest Insurance I Could Find Was With Aviva So I Took It :( And For The Year Its Costing Me . . . . . . . . . . . . .

£2800

So As You Can Guess Funds Were Running Low As Tax Also Had To Be Paid. So The Gorgeous Rims Still Arent On :'(

Payday Finally Arrives And Its More Or Less Gone Again Within The Hour LOLOLOL!! (Slight Sarcasm.)

I Have Decided On A New Idea Which Ive never Seen On A Fiat Before . . . . . . .

STICKERBOMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So The Stickerbooks Were Ordered (Rarekwai Stickerbomb 1 + 2)

The Lacquer Was Bought (Nice And Cheap)

The New Emblem Was Purchased (Optimus Prime Face)

And The Troops Were Gathered ( "Need Help" on The Facebook Status . . . Friends Arrive.)

Which way is this going? VW euro or VW rat look? Because its a mixture of both to me and its not pulling either off

Wheels arent bad, think i prefer the white steelies to the alloys

Last edited:
always liked them revolution wheels , would be good to see what they look like on a sei so get them on !

I like it all - but i personally wouldnt put so many Jagermeister stickers on unless it was an orange bmw touring car :) The orange does go well with the blue though.

You will find you need spacers to fit the Revos as i have had these wheels on a cinq, 10mm steel hubcentric are the cheapest. I recommend motorsports world, listed in the punto section. 35 bob a pair.

i think the stickers on the windscreen is illegal but i its ok. i can kinda see where its going. bright coloured stripes around the rim of each wheel required now. i think the thing with the look your going for is though is that you need to go absolutely all in. and its gonna be marmite. but who cares :p also any chance on cutting down the posts all in a short time :p

Haha, i do have to say i like this alot! I can understand why people don't like the sticker bombing! but i really love how the cars come along, you get pretty discrete with some stickers around the front half of the car,

But then you see the back and its like.. BOOOM! haha, keep up the good work, and them white wheels look really good! Might paint my marea ones now! :p

I don't know tbh thats what im trying to decide but please explain how it isnt pulling either off??

They arent the right cars, VW will always be genesis on this kind of thing, a small vw will always pull it off much better than any fiat (or any other marque for that matter)

Its a blatant copy of what VW people do, its nothing unique what you have done and thats what i am basing my opinion on of why it doesnt pull it off (at the minute because it isnt comitted to one look yet) - when i look at yours and then look at a VW alternative

Last edited:
Back