General Sei Fog light pickle!

Currently reading:
General Sei Fog light pickle!

steviem18

Hey guys,
I really want to replace the mesh and them silly bits of plastic in my seic sporting mk2's bumper with silver mesh and loose the plastic holders that the fogs sit in! Everyone who I have seen do this on here has got rid of there fog lights is there no way to keep them???

Hey guys,
I really want to replace the mesh and them silly bits of plastic in my seic sporting mk2's bumper with silver mesh and loose the plastic holders that the fogs sit in! Everyone who I have seen do this on here has got rid of there fog lights is there no way to keep them???

To be honest I've been thinking of doing the same thing, but fitting a set of universal E marked driving lamps behind the mesh wired up to the fog lamp switch...

You could always fit a Mk1 bumper: to my mind, much prettier!

Aside from preferring the Mk2 bumper (an obvious problem of getting a good colour match in my case), I think with the mk2 cut outs they'd be a bit better air flow wise.
Just not sure what to do about the fogs/ driving lights - thought about them audi strip lights, but I see so many cars with them on..
I reckon a nice set of small oval driving lights would look alright - but hidden behind the mesh.

isnt it funny cos my car looks exactly the same as ures! same colour and kit and stuff! have had my windows tinted and door handles colour coded tho! i much prefer mark 2 bumper aswell! would like to somehow mount some small round lamps in the mesh i think! similar to the ones that went in the arbath cinq front bumper!

isnt it funny cos my car looks exactly the same as ures! same colour and kit and stuff! have had my windows tinted and door handles colour coded tho! i much prefer mark 2 bumper aswell! would like to somehow mount some small round lamps in the mesh i think! similar to the ones that went in the arbath cinq front bumper![/QUOTE

I had something like this in mind:
http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_232473_langId_-1_categoryId_72552

but as previously said, behind the mesh...

Back