Styling Sei Abarth Bumper - Front Fogs

Currently reading:
Styling Sei Abarth Bumper - Front Fogs

Hi, does anyone know how the front fog lights on an Abarth bumper (on a Sei) are wired up? The bumper was fitted when manufactured so should... in theory be wired up, but I can't seem to find any wires... The button inside the car lights up, but the fogs don't... I've not got round to checking the bulbs yet... just that I can't feel any wires coming from the units

Thanks

wires should be there if fitted, they got a little plug on the end of them which go into the fogs

i suppose your first things to check are fuses and bulbs, if they are fine, try and find the wire and plug it in if they not already done so

i think the wire comes down the pasanger side of the sei and plug in underneath the lights so you should be able to see them or feel them without too much hassle

Do you know what size bulbs they are? ... It turns out that both have been removed. One side is wired up, but the other has had the wiring ripped off... I should be able to repair it myself, just need to know what bulbs to put in it.

Thanks

Oh dear:confused: I got a catalouge here I looked in and it says the fogs on a Sei are H1. strange. Really sorry about that mate. Im quite annoyed about that now. I'll remember not to look in there now when mine need changing.
Adamski said:
I got some H1 bulbs from Halfrauds earlier.. And the don't fit :'( They are too long, they hit something inside the unit

Last edited:
Back