Sei abarth alloys

Currently reading:
Sei abarth alloys

custard boy said:
lol TBH i cleaned my wheels up properly yesterday and there in better nick than i remebered.maybe even worth refurbing.
though i dont know if i could get replacement centres as they are a bit battered

If its Compomotives you have? you can buy new centre caps in Silver, Blue or white for £20 or £30 for grey, gold or black http://www.compomotive.co.uk/

Aaron.

dont think there compo's.keep meaning to check for a brand when i have the wheels off
cinqi02.jpg

there slightly different in design to the normal minilite look

Nice wheels, i would have them, but my panda has already been fitted with those abarth alloys, and also i would rather stick knitting needles in my hand then try and drive around Glasgows one way system and the M8 :D

custard boy said:
ml1.jpg

nope,on mine the spokes run further into the centre without the large flat area in the centre :(

oh well the only others i can think of are KN Minator or genuine Minilites, tho you may find that if you measure the centre cap hole the Compomotive ones will fit, i have 2spare here and i have measured them to be 63mm across the bit that sits in hole with lip out to 66mm.

The one thing for anyone considering the Abarth wheels is that the off-set is 36mm and Fiat supplied them with spacers and a stud/nut conversion and therefore the price shoudl reflect that they do not rpivde these and therefore wouldl need the spacers at least to be bought.

Aaron.

Last edited:
Back