Technical sei 75 mpi :)

Currently reading:
Technical sei 75 mpi :)

craigk

hi i have already done the punto 75 conversion to a cinq i had, but a friend i have is planning on doing it to his spi sei eho i said i would help as much as i could :) , he has sourced an engine,ecu etc (300 euro) only problem is the guy who has it doesnt have the original key :(

so,
im wondering is there any way around this or is it goin to be a main steeler's job for ecu re-programming???

not sure they are all code free :(
the version i used in my conversion was key coded :(
how do i no what versions are code free?

Yes, ECOL versions are code free, but then they are crap in general causing some people some unexplained problems from time to time. It is not to say that they can't work, just that it is better to stay away if possible.

Well, you would need to get your ECU decoded. Not sure who does that in your area.

I know nothing of that ECU. If it has a programmable chip, gazzaman2k will probably be able to do a code free one. Otherwise, someone will be able to either decode it or reprogram it to a code box you have.

I'm pretty sure that some folk have used the Cinq ECU (with suitable chip) to run the ancient MPI set up on the P75.

i have a p75 ecu and engine bay wiring loom on ebay atm have a look in auction watch. this p75 ecu doesn't have a code from the factory so no more immob.

paul

Back